LIC AAO Notification Updates 2023
LIC AAO 2022 Recruitment Notification. LIC AAO Exam dates Out. Finally, the most awaited LIC AAO Notification 2023 has been released by the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) for 300+ Assistance Administrative Officer (AAO) vacancies, and the link to apply online form for LIC AAO will be activated from 15th January 2023 to 31st January 2023. As per the official LIC AAO Notification, the LIC AAO Prelims exam will be conducted on 17th February 2023 & 20th February 2023 in various shifts at multiple exam centers.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for LIC AAO vacancies on the official website of the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) from January 15, 2023. If you’re preparing for LIC AAO 2023, check out the exam dates, latest syllabus, exam pattern, eligibility (age limit, education), salary, last year’s cut-off marks, previous year papers, & free mock test for LIC AAO exam preparation.
LIC AAO 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||LIC AAO|
|Conducting Body||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Mode of Examination||CBT ( Online )|
|Exam Duration||60 minutes|
|Age Limit||21-31 years|
|Qualification Requirement||Graduation / Post Graduation|
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Name of Event||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Official Notification Release||January 15, 2023|
|Availability of online application form||January 15, 2023|
|Last date to apply||January 31, 2023|
|Last date to pay the online application fee||January 31, 2023|
|Availability of admit card||7-10 days before the exam|
|Prelims exam date||February 17, 2023 & February 20, 2023|
|Mains exam date||March 18, 2023|
LIC AAO Vacancy 2023 Post-wise & Category-wise
LIC AAO 2023 vacancy was released along with the notification. Please have a look at the number of vacancies released under the LIC AAO 2023 notification. Also, check category-wise vacancies of different posts under AAO posts below.
LIC AAO Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates who are going to apply for LIC recruitment 2022 must want to know about the eligibility criteria for LIC AAO and AE 2022. Let us now have a look at the eligibility criteria of LIC AAO and AE 2022 for various posts. Eligible candidates can apply online for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha).
LIC AAO Age Limit Criteria 2022
To apply for LIC AAO and AE 2022, the candidate must fulfill this criterion –
- The minimum age should have completed 21 years.
- The maximum age should not be more than 30 years
- This means that candidates must have been born neither earlier than 02.02.1990 and not late than 01.02.1999 both days inclusive only are eligible.
- Relaxations in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/ECO/SSCO/PwBD/Confirmed LIC employees is shown below:
|Category||Age Relaxation permitted|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|ECO/SSCO (GEN)||5 years|
|ECO/SSCO (SC/ST)||10 years|
|ECO/SSCO (OBC)||8 years|
|Confirmed LIC employees||Further Relaxation of 5 Years|
LIC AAO Educational Qualification 2023
- For AAO (Generalist), the candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized Indian university/ institution.
- Candidates must make sure that the educational qualification that they possess shall be as per the prescribed educational qualifications mentioned in the advertisement and they fulfil the above eligibility criteria. The LIC of India will not consider any equivalent educational qualification for eligibility.
- All of the educational qualifications referred to should be of the University / Institute / Board recognized by the Government India / approved by the Government Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been announced on or before 01.01.2023. The Proper documents from the Board / University for having announced the outcome on or before 01.01.2023 must be submitted at the time of the interview. The date of the passing of the test, which is considered to be qualified, shall be the date of the passing of the test appearing on the mark sheet/ Provisional certificate.
How to Fill LIC AAO 2023 Online Application Form
Those interested in taking the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Exam can apply online at the commission’s website. To avoid rejection or any discrepancies, candidates must complete the Exam application form with the right information before the deadline. In the previous cycle, candidates were required to follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the LIC AAO recruitment.
- Visit the official website @licindia.in or click on the link given below and skip the next 2 steps.
- Go to the career section.
- Open the link “Registration of AE/AA/AAO (specialist) for registration
- Click on “New Registration”.
- Enter all the basic information as mentioned on the educational certificate.
- Unique Registration numbers will be generated.
- A message and e-mail will be sent with the registration number and password.
- Enter all the information as asked in the application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee if applicable before final submission.
- Take a printout of the LIC AAO application form for future reference.
Requirements to Apply Online for LIC AAO 2023
While filling out the LIC AAO application online form it is highly essential for a candidate to be aware of all the documents they might need during the process. Here we have provided a detailed overview of all the documents you will be needing in their correct format to help you swerve any unprecedented happening that can cause a hassle for you in the process.
- A valid mobile number
- Valid email id
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Educational qualification certificates/ mark sheets (to fill the application form)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
The Application form for the assistant administrative officer is available on the official website after the release of the notification PDF on 15th January 2023. We have updated the direct link below to apply online for the LIC AAO 2023 exam as it is activated officially.
|Photograph||200 x 230 pixels||20KB to 50 KB|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels||10KB to 20KB|
|Left Thumb Impression||240X240 pixels||20-50 Kb|
|Handwritten Declaration||800X 400 pixels||50-100 KBs|
LIC AAO Application Fees 2022
To complete the LIC AAO application online process, it is mandatory to pay the LIC AAO application fee. Applications will be rejected if a candidate fails to submit the LIC AAO application fee. Thus, check out the category-wise LIC AAO application fee which is different for different candidates. The application fee for the exam can be made online only. Payment of fees through any other means is not acceptable. Any application without the application fee payment is unacceptable. The LIC is not going to refund the application fee under any circumstances.
|All categories except SC, ST & PwD||₹700/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||₹85/-|
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is involved in the following stages in the selection procedure of LIC AAO –
- Online Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) (Objective Test).
- Online Mains Examination (Phase-II) (Objective Test).
- Phase III: Interview Round
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) are not added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) and Interview (Phase-III) are added for the preparation of the final merit list. Final selection will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the main examination and Phase III.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 – Exam Pattern (Generalist)
LIC AAO Prelims Exam will comprise 3 sections, with a total of 100 marks and a total time of 60 minutes has been allotted for this exam. You can go through the new exam pattern and sectional time division of LIC AAO Prelims exam from the table below:-
|S. No.||Name of Test||No. of questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||English Comprehension||35||35||20 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||English Comprehension||30||30**||20 minutes|
** The marks of the English language are not considered for the merit list prepared to select candidates for main examination. The English language is qualifying in nature.
The selection criteria for Phase I
- Candidates will be selected for the mains on the basis of their scores in the prelims exam.
- The cut-off will be prepared on the basis of the scores of candidates and the number of vacancies. Only 20 times the number of vacancies will be called for the mains exam for each category.
- Each question is 1 mark.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
LIC AAO Mains Exam Pattern 2023
|S.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Ques.||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time Allotted for Each Test|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||30||90||English & Hindi||40 Minutes|
|2.||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30||60||English & Hindi||20 Minutes|
|3.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||90||English||40 Minutes|
|4.||Insurance & Financial Market Awareness||30||60||English & Hindi||20 Minutes|
|5.||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25**||English||30 Minutes|
** The descriptive paper is only qualifying in nature. The marks obtained in the paper will not be included in the merit list.
- Both papers (descriptive & objective) are conducted on the same day, one after the other.
- The descriptive paper is an online paper. Candidates need to type the answers on the computer.
- All the sections have separate times. The section will automatically switch to the next after the time is over.
LIC AAO Salary
The basic pay of the LIC AAO is 53600/- INR per month. The pay scale with other admissible allowances as per rules of the LIC AAO is Rs. 53600-2645(14)-90630-2865(4)-102090. At the minimum scale, the total emoluments include house rent allowance, city compensatory allowance, etc. The admissible allowances depending up[on the classification of the city a LIC AAO from an “A” class city will get Rs.92870/- per month.
Other Benefits include:
- Defined Contributory Pension
- Cash Medical Benefit
- Group Mediclaim
- Group Personal Accident Insurance and Group Insurance
- Vehicle Loan as per the rules of 2-wheeler/4
- Meal coupons, magazines, and tea/coffee, mobile expenses, etc. as per rules.
- Reimbursement of cost of Briefcase/leather bags, mobile handset, supply of dailies.