Latest Government Scheme Sarkari Yojna Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana (MKSP)
Latest Government Scheme Sarkari Yojna Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana (MKSP)

Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana (MKSP)

The Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana (MKSP) was launched under the National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM). It was launched to improve the current status of women in agriculture and to enhance the opportunity for their earning and empowerment. The scheme facilitates small-scale projects with systematic investments to enhance women’s participation, skill and sustainable productivity in agriculture and allied activities. These projects are undertaken by State Rural livelihood Missions (SRLMs), NGOs, Community-based organizations as Project Implementing Agencies (PIAs). The scheme promotes sustainable practices like community-managed agriculture, zero budget farming and non-pesticide management, and creation of Community Resource Persons (CRPs) and Pashu Sakhis selected from the community of women farmers.


  • To create sustainable livelihoods for marginalized households, in various activities of Tasar sericulture and farm-based interventions.
  • To expand the scope of livelihoods through Tasar sericulture during and post-project period.
  • To mobilize families in new clusters of the project districts through organizing women members into Self-Help-Groups.


  • Multi-State Project for Promotion of Large-Scale Tasar Sericulture Based Livelihoods are implemented.
  • It will impact on a significant scale both in terms of livelihood creation at the family level and unleashing sectoral growth in Tasar sericulture.
  • The Fund routing/ Coordinating Agency, CSB would receive funds from the Ministry of Rural Development, GOI in three instalments of 25 (in two tranches of 10 & 15%):50 (on 60% utilization of the first instalment):25 (on 80% utilization of the second instalment).

You may also like- Latest Government Schemes -( Ayushman Bharat Yojana) All You Need To Know!


  • MKSP is a membership-based programme in which women farmers are formed into groups. Hence, for a woman farmer to be eligible to join such groups, she should be resident actively engaged in agricultural activities in the same village.
  • The scheme targets the poorest and the most vulnerable women farmers (landless, SC/ST minorities.)
  • Priority is given to women-headed households; resource poor households and women groups engaged in agriculture and allied activities.


  • Capacity building in improving the skills and capabilities of women farmers to participate in farming activities;
  • Increased food production by women and ensuring food and nutrition security at their household and community;
  • Women have more control over production resources and greater access to services and schemes of the government and other agencies;
  • With improved managerial capabilities, women have increased access to market, credit, technology and information and increased income.
  • Women are increasingly visible as an interest group in agriculture in terms of increase in number of women institutions and increase in their entrepreneurship.

The MKSP scheme aims to facilitate women farmers who are categorized as small and marginal farmer categories. The objective of the scheme is to provide socio-economic and technical empowerment to rural woman farmers. The cost of the scheme will be 100 crore rupees.

Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana  (MKSP) will help woman farmers to get production assets like water, seed subsidy and credit easily. The centre will contribute 75 % to the project while the remaining 25% will be contributed by states.

Important Government Schemes announced in Union Budget 2018 -19 | Download PDF

SBI Clerk 2018 | Railway RRB ALP & Group D | NABARD Grade A Study Material

S. No. Exams Direct Links
1. SBI Clerk 2018 Click Here
2. Railway RRB ALP & Group D 2018 Click Here
3. NABARD Grade A Study Material 2018 Click Here


New Pattern Puzzle & Seating Arrangement PDF

200+ New Pattern Puzzle & Seating Arrangement Questions | Download Free PDF

Attempt Free Mock Tests & Get Free eBooks

Free Current Affairs Test & Monthly eBook 2024 – Click Here
SEBI Grade A Cracker 2024 – Attempt 10000+ MCQ  Here
RBI Grade B Cracker 2024 – Attempt 11000+ MCQ  Here
SBI Clerk Mock Tests – Attempt Free Here
SBI PO Free Mock Tests – Attempt Free Here
IBPS PO Mock Tests – Attempt Free Here
Best Topic Wise Tests for Bank (PO/Clerk) Exams 2024: 10000+ Questions with Answers