Tabular and Line Graph Data Interpretation
Hello Aspirants, As we all know that Data Interpretation is a vital part of quantitative aptitude section for every competitive exams. Data Interpretation is the process of making sense out of a collection of data that has been processed. This collection of data present in the form of charts.(Like – Tabular Chart, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Line Chart, Missing Data Chart, Caselet Chart and Radar Chart).So here, In this article we will provide different charts with some questions.These Data Interpretation questions are important for Bank, SSC, SEBI, NABARD, RBI, LIC, and Other state exams. You can attempt these questions & boost your preparation for your examination.
In the Banking exams Data Interpretation questions asked in the Prelims as well as Mains exam.There are 3-4 Data Interpretation asked in the mains exam (Bank).You want to score more in the Data Interpretation section then you should practice more and more Data Interpretations questions.
This “Tabular and Line Graph Data Interpretation Questions” is also important for other banking exams such as SBI PO, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB Officer, IBPS RRB Office Assistant, IBPS SO, SBI SO and other competitive exams.
Tabular and Line Graph Data Interpretation Quiz – 5
Directions:(1-5) The following table shows the revenue generated from sales of career power monthly magazine from January to June 2016, in 5 different states (PV – Printed version, OV – Online version) (The revenue given in the table is in rupees thousands)
1. What is the ratio between the revenue generated from the printed version of magazine in Haryana in all the months to the revenue generated from online version of magazine in the same state in all months together ?
2. In Delhi state, which month revenue from the online version of magazine is highest as compared to the total revenue from online version and printed version of magazine together?
3. Find the difference (in rupees) between the revenue from the state having highest revenue (from both online and printed version) and the revenue from the state having lowest revenue in the month of May.
4.Total revenue generated from Haryana, Delhi and U.P. in April from the printed version is approximately what percent of the total revenue generated from Gujarat and Rajasthan in the same month from printed version and online version of Magazine ?
5. Find the average total revenue (revenue from printed version + revenue from online version) from Rajasthan, over the months.
Directions:(6-10) Study the following line graph and answer the following questions.
Number of units sold by two different shops (Shop A and Shop B)-
6. If shop C sold 30% more units of Computer as compare to shop B and it sold 25% less units of PD as compare to shop A. Find the difference between the units of Computer sold by Shop C and the total units of PD sold by Shop C ?
7.The ratio of boys and girls in village D is 5:3 respectively, and ratio of boys and girls to whom Polio drops were not given in village D is 3:1 respectively. Find the ratio of number of boys to the number of girls who were given Polio drops in village D.
8.Find the ratio between the total units sold by shop A to that of shop B ?
9. Find the difference between the average units of Computer and Hard disk together sold by shop A to the total number of units of printer and PD together sold by shop B.
10.Total number of units of Mouse sold by both shops are what percent of the total number of units of other items sold by both shops?
- Ask your doubt in comment section we’ ll clear your doubts in caring way.
- If you find any mistake, please tell us in the comment section and also mail us email@example.com