Computer Knowledge Questions for Banking Exams
Important Computer Knowledge Questions on Computer Organization and Data Processing Cycle for IBPS RRB & NABARD Grade-A Exam. If you are preparing for IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant, NABARD Grade-A 2021, you will come across a section on Computer Organization and Data Processing Cycle” in Computer Knowledge. Here we are providing you “Computer Knowledge Questions on Computer Organization and Data Processing Cycle for IBPS RRB & NABARD Grade-A Exam 2021” based on the latest pattern for your daily practice.
Computer Knowledge Questions on Computer Organization and Data Processing Cycle will help you learn concepts on important topics in Computer Section. This Computer Knowledge Questions are also important for other banking exams such as IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB Officer, IBPS RRB Office Assistant, IBPS SO, SBI SO, NABARD Grade-A, RBI Assistant, LIC, and other competitive exams.
Computer Knowledge Questions on Computer Organization and Data Processing Cycle
1. When an instruction is read from the memory, it is called-
A. Memory write cycle
B. Instruction cycle
C. Fetch cycle
D. Memory Read cycle
2. Information travels between components of motherboard through-
D. Flash memory
3. Which of the following is not a type of data processing?
A. Real time processing
B. Batch Processing
D. Multi-user processing
4. Which one of these is not a characteristic or a function of a computer?
A. Data copy
B. Data processing
C. Data storage
D. Data collection
5. Which part of CPU coordinates all functions of computer and other components?
B. Control Unit
C. Coordination board
6. Which part of computer does addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and comparison?
D. Control Unit
7. ___________represents raw facts whereas ________ is meaning data.
A. Records, bytes
B. Information, bits
C. Data, information
D. Information, reporting
8. ________________ is the process of carrying out commands.
9. Computer manipulate data in many ways, and this manipulation is called
10. On the motherboard, the connection points for chips are referred to as-
Current Affairs PDF 2021– Download Ebooks
Try Attempt Daily Current affairs 2021 Quizzes on the latest current affairs questions and answers, this Daily Current Affairs 2021 resource yields the facts about the events of International Current affairs, National, Sports, Business, Banking Current Affairs 2021, and more which are Important for competitive exams as well as interviews.