UPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
UPSC IAS Recruitment Notification 2018. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will begin the online application process for Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2018 Today. UPSC Civil Services (UPSC Recruitment) is considered one of the most important governments Exam in India. Last Year, approximately 10 lakh candidates applied for Civil Service s exam.
The official notification of UPSC Civil Services recruitment 2018 & exam date is out and candidates will be able to fill UPSC Civil Services 2018 Application Form from 7th Feb to 6th March 2018. IAS / Civil Services prelims exam will be conducted on 3rd June and IAS Main Exam will be held on 28th Sept 2018.
UPSC IAS 2018 Important Dates
Below, we have mentioned all the important dates which are related to UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018.
|Start Date of Online Application||7th-February-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online Form||6th-March-2018|
|UPSC IAS 2018 Preliminary Exam Date||3rd-June-2018|
|Result Date (Prelims)||After one month of the exam|
|Civil Services / IAS 2018 Main Examination Date||28th September 2018|
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancies –782 Vacancies
UPSC IAS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
UPSC IAS Educational Qualification: – The candidate should have graduation degree from a government recognized college or university or its equivalent.
UPSC IAS Age Limit: – Candidate’s age should be between 21 to 32 years to fill UPSC Civil Services 2018 Application Form.
|Category||Upper age limit|
|J & K Domicile||GEN=37 Year, OBC= 40 Year, SC/ST=40 Year, PH=50 Year|
|Disabled servicemen.||GEN=37 Year, OBC=40 Year, SC/ST=40 Year.|
UPSC IAS 2018 Application Form
Here, we have provided important details, regarding the UPSC IAS Online form 2018, which will help you while filling the UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2018. The registration is the first step to apply for the exam. The last date for apply UPSC IAS exam 2018, 3rd March 2018, so candidates will be able to apply online on or before the last date.
How to Fill UPSC Civil Services 2018 Application Form?
- Visit its official website i.e.www.upsc.gov.in/
- Here you select Civil Services Notification link. (Will update soon)
- When you will click on that notification, the Civil Service exam 2018 registration form will be displayed with the instructions
- You must read all the instruction stated in it
- After reading all the instruction, fill the registration form carefully.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature
- Read carefully registration form after filling it. Make the correct changes in the form which are required and read it again
- Click on the submit button
- Pay the requested fees for the registration form UPSC Exam 2018
- Take out a print of that application form for the future purpose.
UPSC IAS 2018 Application Fee
|General/OBC category male candidates||100/-|
|SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates||No Fees|
UPSC IAS 2018 Apply Online
We will update UPSC IAS 2018 apply link after official notification released by UPSC.
You may also like –