UPSC IAS Recruitment 2019 Notification
UPSC IAS 2019 official Notification. IAS 2019 Notification. IAS Recruitment 2019. UPSC IAS Notification 2019. Apply Online for UPSC IAS Recruitment 2019. UPSC Recruitment Notification 2019. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will begin the online application process for Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2019 from 19th Feb 2019. UPSC Civil Services (UPSC Recruitment) is considered one of the most important governments Exam in India. Last Year, approximately 8-10 lakh candidates applied for Civil Services exam.
The official notification of UPSC Civil Services recruitment 2019 & exam date is out soon and candidates will be able to fill UPSC Civil Services 2019 Application Form from 19th Feb to 18th March 2019. IAS / Civil Services prelims exam will be conducted on 2nd June and IAS Main Exam will be held on 20th Sept 2019.
IAS Exam 2019 – Important Highlights
|Exam Name||Civil Services Examination|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen-Paper Mode)|
|Expected Registration||Approx. 3 lakh|
|No. of Vacancies||896|
UPSC IAS 2019 Important Dates
Below, we have mentioned all the important dates which are related to UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019.
|Notification Date||19th February 2019|
|Start Date of Online Application||19th February 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online Form||18th March 2019|
|Download UPSC Admit Card 2019||15 Days prior to the exam|
|UPSC IAS 2019 Preliminary Exam Date||2nd June 2019|
|Result Date (Prelims)||After 45 Days of the Exam|
|Civil Services / IAS 2019 Main Examination Date||20th September 2019|
UPSC IAS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
UPSC IAS Educational Qualification: – The candidate should have graduation degree from a government recognized college or university or its equivalent.
UPSC IAS Age Limit: – Candidate’s age should be between 21 to 32 years to fill UPSC Civil Services 2019 Application Form.
|Category||Upper age limit|
|J & K Domicile||GEN=37 Year, OBC= 40 Year, SC/ST=40 Year, PH=50 Year|
|Disabled servicemen.||GEN=37 Year, OBC=40 Year, SC/ST=40 Year.|
IAS 2019 – Number of Attempts (Category Wise)
|Category||Maximum No. of Attempts|
UPSC IAS 2019 Application Form
Here, we have provided important details, regarding the UPSC IAS Online form 2019, which will help you while filling the UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2019. The registration is the first step to apply for the exam. The last date for apply UPSC IAS exam 2019, 18th March 2019, so candidates will be able to apply online on or before the last date.
How to Fill UPSC Civil Services 2019 Application Form?
- Visit its official website i.e.www.upsc.gov.in/
- Here you select Civil Services Notification link. (Will update soon)
- When you will click on that notification, the Civil Service exam 2018 registration form will be displayed with the instructions
- You must read all the instruction stated in it
- After reading all the instruction, fill the registration form carefully.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature
- Read carefully registration form after filling it. Make the correct changes in the form which are required and read it again
- Click on the submit button
- Pay the requested fees for the registration form UPSC Exam 2019.
- Take out a print of that application form for the future purpose.
UPSC IAS 2019 Application Fee
|General/OBC category male candidates||100/-|
|SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates||No Fees|
UPSC IAS 2019 Apply Online
We will update UPSC IAS 2019 apply link after official notification released by UPSC.
IAS Exam 2019 – Posts
The UPSC IAS 2019 vacancies of the year 2019 have not been announced yet. We will share the total number of vacancies for the civil services exam ( IAS Exam 2019) as soon as it is revealed by the union public services exam. Here below we have shared the posts for which the vacancies are offered in two given groups:
|Group A Services|
|Indian Administrative Service||Indian Post and Telecommunication Accounts and Finance Service|
|Indian Audit and Accounts Service||Indian Postal Service|
|Indian Civil Accounts Service||Indian Railway Accounts Service|
|Indian Corporate Law Service||Indian Railway Personnel Service|
|Indian Defence Accounts Service||Indian Railway Traffic Service|
|Indian Defence Estates Service||Indian Revenue Service (Custom and Central Excise)|
|Indian Foreign Service||Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax)|
|Indian Information Service (Junior Grade)||Indian Trade Service (Gr. III)|
|Indian Ordnance Factories Service (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)||Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force|
|Indian Police Service||—|
|Group B Services|
|Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Services (Section Officer’s Grade)||Pondicherry Civil Service|
|Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Services||Pondicherry Police Service|
|Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Services||–|
IAS 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for both the exams will be made available on the UPSC website. The admit card for the Main Exam will be released in August 2019. Candidates can download their admit cards by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of UPSC
- Click on link ‘Download IAS Prelims/Main Admit Card 2019’
- Read the instructions mentioned carefully and click ‘Yes’
- Enter Registration ID or Roll Number followed by Date of Birth of the candidate
- Submit after entering the captcha in the given blank field
- Print UPSC IAS Admit Card 2019-20.
UPSC IAS Selection Process 2019
The selection process of UPSC IAS Exam is a 3 stage assessment, wherein, candidates have to appear for Prelims, Mains and Personal Interview.
- Preliminary exam is basically screening test in which, over 15 lakh candidates participate.
- There are two papers for candidates to attempt compulsorily in IAS Exam 2019 Prelims.
- The basic requirement to clear this stage is to at least secure 33% marks in General Science section.
- Further, on the basis of IAS Exam 2019 result for prelims, candidates register for Mains exam.
- IAS Exam 2019 Mains will cover 9 conventional essay type papers, 2 being optional in them.
- Mains exam and interview session form basis of candidate’s selection.
- After the IAS Exam 2019 Mains examination of 1750 marks, candidates have to clear the cut off as decided by UPSC.
- Those who clear the cut off are called for Interview session.
- Marks obtained in personal interview out of the total of 275 marks will also be considered while preparing the list of finally selected candidates.