Support Pulwama Martyr Soldier Families: Let’s Study Together Initiative
1. The end user account where the donation would be transferred is DIG (Welfare) CRPF WELFARE FUND.
4. On transfer of all the funds after the campaign, please check back for acknowledgement from official CRPF email to us to verify the total amount transferred. We will upload the acknowledgement on the portal as an attachment.
Led by Sandeep Kumar Shivhare, (IIM Rohtak Alumnus) and other IIM Alumni we are trying our best to help the families in need through trusted friends, families & connections. Their loss is immeasurable, but this is what we can do at best. Jai Hind.
For any payments via cheque, all you need to do is-
1. Click on Donate now to go to the Payment page
2. Enter your amount, name, email and click on ‘Continue’
3. Select ‘Payment method’ as ‘Indian’
4. Under ‘Payment details’ section, choose to pay via Cheque from the tabs on the left side, fill in your details and preferred time for pickup.
5. The team from Milaap will get in touch with you to pick it up. You’ll receive an email acknowledgement once we receive the same.
Please click on the Donate Now button, enter the amount you want to contribute and select International as your mode of payment. Please note that the options to pay via UPI and the bank account mentioned below is only for those with an Indian bank account.
You can also do a bank transfer to the below mentioned account setup for this fundraising campaign: