Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Exam 3rd July 2019
Question Asked in SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam 2018-2019. Download Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Exam 2018. SSC CHSL Exam Question Asked PDF. As we all know, The Staff Selection Commission conducting the SSC CHSL Tier I Exam 2018, is being started online from Today and these examinations will be organized at various examination centers across the country by Staff Selection Commission from 1st July 2019 to 26th July 2019.
This article will consist of all the section-wise Questions asked in SSC CHSL Exam 2018 held on 1st July 2019 to 26th July 2019 (All Shifts) in PDF format. Here, we have tried to collect questions asked in SSC CHSL Exam in all shifts. All these questions will prove helpful for the candidates who are yet to appear for the exam. We have also tried to provide all the questions here and with time, we will keep on adding questions to this post.
Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Exam 2018 – 3rd July 2019
Here we are providing Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Exam 3rd July 2019 (All Shifts) so that all other aspirants can get an overall and clear idea about exam pattern and difficulty level. Here you find all questions asked in SSC CHSL exam conducted on 3rd July 2019 (All Shifts)-
- There were 7-8 questions from Current Affairs.
- Dolomite is the ore of?
- Shiv Shankar Pandit is related to ?
- Padma river in Bangladesh is the tributary of which river?
- One question is based on Pascal Law.
- Triple is related to which sport?
- 3 questions were asked from Bank.
- One question related to lokpal
- One question related to Nandan Nilekani Committee
- Smiriti Irani given which portfolio?
- Vembanand lake is located in which state
- Who is the writer of “World Cup Challenge”?
- Lok Sabha Election of 2019 is- 16th, 17th, 18th ?
- Highest Civilian award in mexico was given to whom?
- Vikas Bora the brand ambassador is related to which state?
- Who coined the term Mitocondria?
- Name of gold coins during the gupta period
- Charothi (name not sure) hydroelectric project located in
- Which lok sabha is at present?? 17th lok sabha
- Who got Mexico’s highest honour in june? Pratibha patil
- ‘Mausam’ is launched by which ministry
- During gupta empire gold coins are called?
- If ball hits wicket keeper’s helmet how many runs will thr opposite team gets
- “The Indian struggle” book writer
- Bangladesh total districts?
- study of fossils – paleontology
- Govindraj is the coach of?
- where is vishnu statue located ?
- where is periyar national park ?
- Which was the highest profit earing PSU in the previous year-Ongc, bharat petroleum, etc
- When did pak win its 1st world cup?
- when is world bicycle day?
- India’s Deputy Executive Director of the United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN-Women)-anita bhatia
- How many runs penalty is given to the batsman if the ball strikes wicketkeeper’s helmet kept beside him?
- Gahirmatha wildlife century is famous for ?
- Cloze test was easy- Based on China
- Synonyms: Erode, proliferate
- Antonyms: dense, sparse
- Idioms & phrase: hanging in air
- Antonym of dense
- hanging like a thread (idiom )
- idiom- to shake off idiom meaning
- exaggerate meaning
- Spelling Correction-aggressive, global
- Total number of team is 21, if every team is played to every other team, then total number of matches played?
- Coding-decoding & Blood Relation questions were of moderate level.
- Analogy- Chesis : Car :: skeleton :
- Study of rocks
- Nephrology : Kidney :: ________ : Liver
- simple blood relation-DEEPA AND REETA ARE SISTERS AND AJAY IS BROTHER.DEEPA MOTHER NAME WAS GIVEN. RELATION IN REETA MOTHER N DEEPA SON.
- If W=46 CAT=48 then SALT?
- men father player ven diagram
- M.p=400 Dis=25% Pro =32₹ Pro=%
- In a Triangle, one angle is 64 degrees then find the angle between other interior bisectors.
- ABC Is a triangle D on BC is bisector find BD-DC if sides are a,b,c.
- Angle 70degree b/w CED in cyclic quadrilateral ABCD, AB is diameter. Ois centre .AC and BD meet at E.find angle COD
- 4year 10% rate par amount itna ho jata hai 292842. compound interest so find si on same princle,rate and time.
- Circle changed into rectangle of 7:4 dimensions and ris 31.5 find smaller dimension of rectangle
- triangle abc : triangle pqr =9:16, ab = 16 , bc = 15 ca = 9 find qr =?
More question will upadte soon, Please bookmark this page.
Do share any exam question that you remember at email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org We will shortly update all questions asked in SSC CHSL Exam 2018.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis and Question Asked – 1st July 2019 to 26th July 2019 (All Shifts)
110+ SSC CGL Previous Year Questions Papers PDF – Download Now ( All Shift – Prelims)
Download Important Free PDF
|400 Important Chemistry Questions and Answer PDF||400 Important Physics Questions and Answer PDF||400+ Important Biology Questions and Answer PDF|
|850+ One Word Substitution PDF – Download Now|