Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 2018 – 07th June 2019
Question Asked in SSC CGL Tier-I Exam 2018. Download Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 2018.SSC CGL Exam Question Asked PDF.Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2018 Exam – 07th June 2019 (All Shifts) As we all know, The Staff Selection Commission conducting the SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2018, is being started online from 4th June 2019 and these examinations will be organized at various examination centers across the country by Staff Selection Commission from 04th June to 11th June 2019
This article will consist of all the section-wise Questions asked in SSC CGL Exam 2018 held on 4th June to 13th June 2019 (All Shifts) in PDF format. Here, we have tried to collect questions asked in SSC CGL Exam in all shifts. All these questions will prove helpful for the candidates who are yet to appear for the exam. We have also tried to provide all the questions here and with time, we will keep on adding questions to this post.
Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 2018
Here we are providing Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 07th June 2019 so that all other aspirants can get an overall and clear idea about exam pattern and difficulty level. Here you find all questions asked in SSC CGL exam conducted on 07th June 2019
- Venn diagram relationship crocodiles, reptile and amphibian
- Study:knowledge ::work:?
- Job promotion confirmation interview correct order to form meaningful
- Antonym- Dense & Stale
- Synonyms- Fatal & Prevalent
- One Word Substitution: Collection of Flowers
- There were 2 jumble word question in the English part
- There was two idioms -“stock barrel Lock” & “In the pink”
- Who was the first Mughal Rural?
- One question on Tulsidas
- Which one of the following person propagated the theory of Ram?
- Vivekananda memorial situated at
- What was the Theme of special Olympics 2019?
- Global business summit 2019 was held in?
- The city with the smallest population as per 2011 census in India?
- The city with the highest population as per 2011 census in India?
- To whom the President can resign?
- Who can hold office in the absence of the president or vice president?
- Who got PETA Award 2018?
- GDP Of India in 2019?
- On 31 May 2019 who became the 24th Admiral of Navy?
- Who wrote Ramacharitamanas?
- Vaishvik shikhar sammelan 2019 was held in?
- One question on Pollination by air
- The metal oxide is acid or basic or neutral
- which gas block oxygen in blood in the human body?
- How much loan amount was provided to Nepal by India?
- Which region is named after… “Chitr” Fighters
- Who is the Ambassador of United Nations Development Programme?
- Pollination of plant by birds is called?
- In triangle ABC, AD divides angle A into 2 halves and AD is perpendicular to BC. Length of AB, BC, AC was given. It was told to find the length of BD.
- If Tan2x-sex+3=0 , find Tanx+secx?
- If x=2-p, find the value of x^2+2xp+8
- Ram buys a product at 20 % discount then marks the CP at 25 % above the price on which he purchased then gave a discount of 20% on the marked price, Then Find the profit of Ram?
- A 10 digit number was given like 86x676y7z is divisible by 88 then find x+z=?
- Simplify 1/ (secx-tanx) -cosx ?
- If on a principal was given on the rate of compound interest it fetches the amount of 27900 after 3yr and amount of 18600 after 2 years, then find Principal?
- The ratio of Present age was given and the ratio of age 8 years ago was also given , then find the ratio of ages 8 years after?
- If cotx=√7, find the value of cosec square x + tan square x,
- Synonym – Exempt , Rampant
- Idiom – On tenterhooks , land an ear
- Which amendment related to free and compulsory education ?
- Who built taj mahal ?
- who is currently NGT chairman
- which of the following is Longest river of asia?
- Red fort and jama masjid was build by?
- River which flows through highest no. Of countries?
- 2 questions asked on geebee boxing tournament
- William crookes discover what ?
- Fitch rating India Ka gdp growth forecast last time se Kitna reduce Kiya h
- Nobel prize of madam curie related to wihich ?
- Which of the following was build by maharaj sawai?
- Who got nobel prize for neuron in 1906 ?
- Who discover electron
- Who was the pm of india when national emergency between 1975-1977
- Who is the mughal emperor at the agr of 13 when father died ?
- During the English period which was in excess? A. Export surplus B. Export deficit C. Import surplus D. Export surplus
- Who got nobel prize for discovering x ray ?
- Antonym – FURY, TRANSIENT, Reticent
- The base and height of an isosceles triangle are 10 and 12. Find the same sides of the triangle?
- P=8100 R=8 % , Find compound interest per 5 months
- Asian Games is held after ervery____ years?
- Night Blindness is caused because of the deficiency of which vitamin?
- The base year of IIP?
- Qutub Minar was built in memory of?
- The theme of the special Olympic game 2019?
- Who is the founder of the mughal empire?
- Who was a 5th Sikh guru?
- Who built the golden temple?
- Dispute of Krishna river is between which 2 states?
- Name of the wrestler who won gold in 65 kg freestyle
- Name of the actress who is made the brand ambassador of a campaign related to girls saving
Do share any exam question that you remember at email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org We will shortly update all questions asked in SSC CGL Exam 2018.
SSC CGL Exam Analysis and Question Asked – 04th June to 13th June 2019 (All Shifts)
Best Books for NABARD Grade A & B 2019
|A Complete Book for NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) 2019||A Complete Book for NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) 2019|
110+ SSC CGL Previous Year Questions Papers PDF – Download Now ( All Shift – Prelims)
Download Important Free PDF
|400 Important Chemistry Questions and Answer PDF||400 Important Physics Questions and Answer PDF||400+ Important Biology Questions and Answer PDF|
|850+ One Word Substitution PDF – Download Now|