ESIC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 1870 Stenographer & UDC Vacancies
ESIC Clerk Recruitment 2019.ESIC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 1870 Stenographer & UDC Vacancies. Applications are invited Online from eligible persons for filling up of ESIC Clerk Recruitment 2019 – 1870 Stenographer & UDC Vacancies(ESIC Jobs 2019). It is a great opportunity for all those who wish to see themselves working in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
Interested and eligible Candidates can fill and submit the application form of ESIC Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 1870 Stenographer & UDC Vacancies. The last date is to apply online applications for Stenographer & UDC Vacancies is on 15th April 2019.
ESIC Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Important Details
|ESIC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 1870 Stenographer & UDC Vacancies|
|Examination Name||ESIC Clerk Recruitment(ESIC Clerk Jobs 2019)|
|Organized by||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of Posts||‘Stenographer & UDC‘|
ESIC Stenographer & UDC Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
|ESIC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Starting Online Registration Date||16th March 2019|
|ESIC Recruitment 2019 Online Registration – Last Date||15th April 2019|
|Date of Downloading Admit Card||Will Update Soon|
|Date of Exam||Will Update Soon|
ESIC Exam Dates Released Now
|Phase-I Prelims Exam for Upper Division Clerk(UDC)||14th July 2019|
|Phase-I Mains Exam for Stenographer||14th July 2019|
ESIC Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Stenographer & UDC Vacancies
|Directorate (Medical) Delhi Region Office||6||61|
|Headquarters office of ESI Corporation||17||23|
|Jammu & Kashmir||3||–|
ESIC Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
|Post Name||Scheme of Exam|
ESIC Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Education Qualification
|Stenographer||Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board).
A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases
ESIC Recruitment 2019 – Application Fees
|All Other Categories||Rs. 500|
ESIC Recruitment 2019 – Official Notification
|Apply Online||Available on(16th March 2019)|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for ESIC Stenographer & UDC 2019 Recruitment?
- Candidates are informed to apply online mode only. (Any other mode of applications will not be accepted/considered)
- Log on to link in the Home page www.esic.nic.in and navigate to the link “Apply online to the post of Stenographer and UDC”
- Read the Advertisement in detail and instructions carefully.
- The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application online.
How to Download ESIC Stenographer & UDC Admit Card 2019?
Step 1 – The Stenographer and UDC Admit Card 2019 can be easily downloaded by using the link given above in the post. This is the desired link which can take the candidate directly to the destination page.
Step 2 – There, the candidates have to enter the required information such as
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
Step 3 – Check the entered details once and the click to download the Admit Card of ESIC Recruitment 2019
Step 4 – Keep the admit card safe and secure.
How to Check ESIC Stenographer & UDC Result 2019?
ESIC Stenographer & UDC 2019 Result can be accessed from the official website, will be declared on www.esic.nic.in These following step processes must be followed to get access to the result:-
- All the candidates request to visit the ESIC official website i.e. www.esic.nic.in
- Look for the link ‘Recruitment and click on it.
- Click on the official recruitment website.
- Post clicking, you can download the PDF of ESIC Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk 2019 Result.
- Enter roll number in the provided pdf through (Ctrl+F) button and if you are selected then your roll number will be displayed on the screen.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.