Quantitative Aptitude Miscellaneous/Word-Problem Quiz
Hello Aspirants, As we all know that Quant Miscellaneous Questions is an important part of the quantitative aptitude section for every competitive exam. Different kinds of Quant Miscellaneous questions are asked in every competitive exam. (Like – Percentage, Profit & Loss, Time and Work, Ratios and Proportions, Permutations and Combinations, Time and Distance, Boat and Streams, Probability, Average, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Problems on Ages,). So here, In this article, we will provide different arithmetic questions. These Quant Miscellaneous questions are important for Bank, SSC, SEBI, NABARD, RBI, LIC, and Other state exams. You can attempt these questions & boost your preparation for your examination.
In the Banking exams, Quant questions were asked in the Prelims as well as Mains exam. There are 10 Quant Miscellaneous Questions asked in the Prelims exam (Bank). You want to score more in the Quant section then you should practice more and more Quant Miscellaneous questions.
Quant Miscellaneous Questions Quiz | Set 18
1. Ram and Shyam are travelling from point A to B, which are 60 km apart. Travelling at a certain speed Ram takes one hour more than Shyam to reach point B. If Ram doubles his speed he will take 30 minutes less than Shyam to reach point B. At what speed Ram was travelling from point A to B ?
A. 15 kmph
B. 35 kmph
C. 30 kmph
D. 25 kmph
E. 20 kmph
2. The interest earned when Rs P is invested for four years in a scheme offering 9% p.a. simple interest is more than the interest earned when the same sum (Rs P) is invested for two years in another scheme offering 12% p.a. simple interest, by Rs 360. What is the value of P?
E. None of these
3. If age of P and R are added to twice the age of Q, the total becomes 59. If the ages of Q and R are added to thrice the age of P, the total become 68. And if the age of P is added to thrice the age of Q and thrice age of R, the total becomes 108, what is the total of ages of P, Q and R?
A. 44 years
B. 42 years
C. 49 years
D. 47 years
E. 45 years
4. An empty fuel tank of a car was filled with A type petrol. When the tank was half empty, it was filled with B type petrol. Again when the tank was half-empty, it was filled with A type petrol. When the tank was half-empty again, it was filled with B type petrol. What is the percentage of A type petrol at present in the tank?
E. None of these
5. A person sells his table at a profit of 12.5% and the chair at a loss of 8 1/3% but on the whole he gains Rs. 25. On the other hand if he sells the table at a loss of 8 1/3% and the chair at a profit of 12.5% then he neither gains nor loses. Find the cost price of the table and the chair.
A. Rs. 360, Rs. 240
B. Rs. 380, Rs. 260
C. Rs. 400, Rs. 420
D. Rs. 360, Rs. 410
E. None of these
Data Interpretation (DI) Cracker Book for Banking and Insurance Exams 2021 – Download Now
6. Total distance between Delhi to Lucknow is 480 km. A train starts running with an average speed of 60 km/hr from Delhi to Lucknow while another train starts Journey after 120 minutes of first train and reaches Lucknow 30 minutes before first train. If first train stops for 5 minutes on each station and second train did not stop at any station ,then find the ratio between speed of first train to speed of second train given that total number of station between Delhi and Lucknow are nine.?
A. 25 : 33
B. 25 : 32
C. 35 : 25
D. 25 : 31
E. 21 : 31
7. Rinki invested 30% less than charu, who invested 20% less than Purvi in partnership for first eight months. If for next four months Rinki, Charu and Purvi withdraw 2/7, 2/5 and 1/5 of their initial capital respectively, and charu got Rs. 2800 more as profit than Rinki, find sum of profit share of Charu and Purvi?
A. Rs. 29700
B. Rs. 25800
C. Rs. 26600
D. Rs. 24400
E. None of these
8. In vessel A mixture , petrol and kerosene oil are in the ratio of 7 : 5 and in vessel B it is in the ratio of 8 : 5. P liter of mixture from vessel A and Q liter of mixture from vessel B are taken out and poured into vessel C. If vessel C contains total 150 liter mixture with 40% kerosene oil, then find value of P/Q?
9. Rakesh lent Rs. P to Rahul on an agreement that for first two year, interest will be calculated on SI at 15% per annum and for next two years interest will be calculated on C.I at 5% additional rate. If Rahul paid total amount of Rs. 17971.2 at the end of four year, Find the amount borrowed by Rahul?
A. 9900 Rs.
B. 9900 Rs.
C. 9800 Rs.
D. 9600 Rs.
E. 9000 Rs.
10. Marked price of two articles A and B are in the ratio of 7 : 9, at the time of selling shopkeeper gives discount of d% on article A and (d + 5)% on article B and made a profit of 25% on each article, if cost price of article A and B are in ratio 112 : 135. Then find percent of discount given by shopkeeper on both articles?
A. 12.5%, 17.5%
B. 25%, 30%
C. 10%, 15%
D. 15 %, 20%
E. 20%, 25%
Quantitative Aptitude Free Study Material – Download Free PDF’s
We hope the given Quantitative Aptitude Topic-wise Questions and Answers PDF will be helpful for their competitive exams like bank exams and other recruitment board exams. So candidates can utilize our Quantitative Aptitude Topic-wise PDF Download for their effective preparation to score more marks in upcoming competitive exams.
|Simplification Questions||Data Interpretation Questions||Data sufficiency Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude Questions||Number Series Questions||Quadratic Equations Questions|
8700+ Quantitative Aptitude Topic-wise Questions and Answers – Download Free PDF