Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) Launch CHAMPIONS Portal- Champions.gov.in
- The Union Ministry of MSME launched CHAMPIONS portal.
- CHAMPIONS stands for Creation and Harmonious Application of Modern Processes for Increasing the Output and National Strength.
- The portal will help in grievance registration and management of complaints lodged by MSMEs.
ABOUT THE PORTAL
- It is a technology driven Control Room-Cum-Management Information System which is a real one-stop-shop solution of MSME Ministry.
- It is also fully integrated on real time basis with GOI’s main grievances’ portal Centralized Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) and MSME Ministry’s own other web based mechanisms.
- The grievances will then be diverted subject-wise to concerned branch/bureau/office heads under the MSME Ministry to attend them within three days.
- The system is enabled by Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Machine Learning.
- This will help the Indian MSMEs to march into big league as National and Global CHAMPIONS.
- NIC created the portal in-house without charging any money for this.
ABOUT CHAMPION CONTROL ROOMS
- These have been set up at MSME Development Institutes across the country that will help the small businesses to get guidance from the government.
- The control rooms network is created in a “Hub & Spoke Model.
- The Hub is situated in New Delhi in the Secretary MSME’s office.
- The spokes will be in the states in various offices and institutions of Ministry.
- As of now, 66 state level control rooms are created as part of the system.”
- Created in June 2007 by the Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances.
- Any citizen of India can raise their problems, grievance or pleas to the central govt and state government Ministries and Departments.
- PM Narendra Modi-Head of the public grievances.
- Jitendra Singh-Minister for Independent Charge for grievances public personnel and pension
- Union Minister of MSME-Nitin Gadkari
- The Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) classifies MSMEs into two categories:
1. Manufacturing Enterprises
- Enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production of goods pertaining to any industry specified in the first schedule to the industries (Development and regulation) Act, 1951) or employing plant and machinery in the process of value addition to the final product having a distinct name or character or use.
- Defined in terms of investment in Plant & Machinery.
|ENTERPRISES||INVESTMENT IN PLANT AND MACHINERY|
|MICRO ENTERPRISES||Does not exceed twenty five lakh rupees
|SMALL ENTERPRISES||More than twenty five lakh rupees but does not exceed five crore rupees|
|MEDIUM ENTERPRISES||More than five crore rupees but does not exceed ten crore rupees.|
2. Service Enterprises
- Enterprises engaged in providing or rendering of services and are defined in terms of investment in equipment.
|ENTERPRISES||INVESTMENT IN EQUIPMENTS|
|MICRO ENTERPRISES||Does not exceed ten lakh rupees.
|SMALL ENTERPRISES||More than ten lakh rupees but does not exceed two crore rupees|
More than two crore rupees but does not exceed five crore rupees.
जीके और दैनिक करेंट अफेयर्स अपडेट हिंदी में प्राप्त करें – क्लिक करें