Madhya Pradesh is the first state to launch innovative Scheme “FIR Aapke Dwar Yojana”
- The state government of Madhya Pradesh launched FIR (First Information Report) Aapke Dwar Yojana in Bhopal.
- It was launched by the Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Dr. Narottam Mishra.
- This makes Madhya Pradesh the first state in the country to implement such an innovative scheme.
ABOUT FIR AAPKE DWAR YOJANA
- It is a pilot project under which a complainant is supposed to dial police emergency number 100 to lodge an FIR.
- As a part of this scheme, police officials will go to homes of victims to register a FIR and they will resolve their problems at their doorstep only and they need not have to come to police stations. Trained head constables are deployed for the scheme.
- Initially, the scheme will be implemented in a police station area under 11 divisions (both urban and rural) of the state and also under one police station in Datia.
- It has been launched in 23 police stations and will be a pilot project till 31 August 2020.
- The home minister also launched “Dial-112” scheme.
- By dealing this number, facilities of ambulance, police and fire services will be made available to the caller immediately across the state.
- An information recorded by a police officer on duty given either by the aggrieved person or any other person to the commission of an alleged offence.
- FIR is defined in the Section 154 of The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
STATIC INFO (MP)
- Governor-Lalji Tandon
- CM-Shivraj Singh Chouhan
जीके और दैनिक करेंट अफेयर्स अपडेट हिंदी में प्राप्त करें – क्लिक करें