LIC AAO Main Exam Analysis 2019
LIC AAO Main Exam Analysis& Question Asked 2019. Descriptive topics asked in LIC AAO Main 2019. LIC AAO Main Exam Analysis 28th June 2019. LIC AAO Mains Exam 2019 was conducted today, i.e. 28th June 2019. The LIC AAO Mains Exam is being conducted in the morning shift (10:00 AM – 12:30 PM) over now. Most of you have appeared for the same.
This LIC AAO Mains 2019 Exam analysis & Review will help you identify the changing trends of Banking Mains exams, and will also prove to be helpful for the upcoming SBI PO Mains Exam 2019. In this post, you can go through the detailed exam analysis of LIC AAO Mains Exam 2019. We have also shared the question asked in LIC AAO Mains Exam 2019.
LIC AAO Mains Exam Analysis 2019
LIC AAO Mains Exam was conducted in 2 phase, namely, Objective (Duration – 2.30 hours) as well as the Descriptive test (Duration – 30 minutes). The overall level of the exam was moderate to difficult.
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||30||60||Easy to moderate|
|Insurance and Financial Market Awareness||40||60||Difficult|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||90||Moderate|
|Total||120||300||moderate to difficult|
LIC AAO Mains Exam Analysis 2019 : Descriptive Paper
|Essay Writing||25||30 mins|
Section wise LIC AAO Mains Exam Analysis 2019
LIC AAO Mains Exam Analysis: Reasoning Ability
|Topic||No. of Questions|
|Sitting Arrangement and Puzzles||15 Questions|
|Syllogism||3 Questions (Based on follow conclusion)|
|Verbal reasoning – The course of Action & Argument||3 Questions|
|Inequality (direct)||3 Questions|
|Miscellaneous Question (Number arrangement, word arrangement)||3 Questions|
- Linear Arrangement – Two rows – 10 people sitting in (5 in each row) rows and likes different colours
- Seating Arrangement – Blood Relation + Circle (tough), 8 members sitting in a circle
- Puzzle – Scheduling puzzle, Week based, Monday to Sunday, 7 members + age
LIC AAO Mains Exam Analysis: Quantitative Aptitude
|Topic||No. of Questions|
|Data Interpretation||18 Questions|
|Data Sufficiency||6 Questions|
|Miscellaneous & Others||6 Questions|
- Data Interpretation : Line Graph, Caselet & Missing D.I.
- Data Sufficiency – Time & Work, Profit & Loss & Probability
- Miscellaneous Questio – Mensuration (2 Qs), Partnership (2 Qs) & Percentage (2 Qs)
LIC AAO Exam Analysis: General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness
The overall level of this section was Easy to Moderate. Most of the questions were from banking, Static and current affairs. There were also few questions from basic banking awareness and the questions asked from static were based on those cities which were recently in news. The current affairs questions were mainly from the news and events of January to June2019 Month.
GA-GK Questions Asked in LIC AAO Mains Exam 2019
- The Simbex exercise was held between? Indian Navy and the Republic of Singapore Navy
- SCO summit 2019 was held in which country? Kyrgyzstan
- Cyril Ramaphosa is a president of which country? South Africa
- Lok Sabha constituency of Arjun Munda? Khunti South Jharkhand
LIC AAO Mains Descriptive Test Exam Analysis
This section involved 2 questions, Letter, and Essay Writing. Following topics of Essay and Letter writing were asked under Descriptive Test of LIC AAO Mains PO 2019 –
- Benefits of a Travel Insurance
- Views of Financial Market
- Which is better between Mutual Fund & Insurance?
- Write a letter to the cousin advising him to take Insurance policy.
- Write a letter to the Branch Manager regarding changes in the address details in your all government ID Proofs.
- Write a letter to the younger brother who has been selected in an Insurance company.
Do share any exam question that you remember at email@example.com
Best Books for NABARD Grade A & B 2019