IndusInd Bank Launches Mobile Based App For Current Account Opening Facility
- The IndusInd Bank today launched a mobile application based facility where customer can open current bank account in just few hours. The new facility can be used to open current accounts for all kinds of businesses including proprietorship, partnership as well as private and public limited companies, the bank said.
- Gone are those days when you have go to bank with your Know Your Customer (KYC) documents to open a bank account. Equipped with the bank’s “Indus Corporate” mobile app, bank officials can now capture and verify information about customers and their businesses in real-time, the private sector lender said.
- The app uses multiple application programme interfaces (APIs) which enable secured validation of KYC documents from authorised government platforms such as the Goods and Service Tax (GST), Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL), Import Export Code (IEC) and Aadhaar.
- “With this, customers can enjoy a swift and seamless account opening experience that eliminates the need for undertaking physical authentication of documents, which can be time consuming,” said Soumitra Sen, country head for consumer banking at IndusInd Bank.
- While the account number is provided to the customer at the time of the account opening procedure itself, the account will be operational within 24 hrs, the bank said. With this new facility, opening a bank account becomes easier than ever and less time consuming.
- The launch of the mobile application based facility for opening current accounts comes close on the heels of expanding video banking services with the integration of a video KYC platform for onboarding savings account and credit card customers.
- “This new proposition is a testament to our commitment towards catering to the financial requirements of self-employed individuals and businesses, thereby contributing to the government’s vision of providing ‘ease of doing business’,” Sen added.
- The IndusInd Bank has 1,911 branches and banking outlets along with 2,760 ATMs. It also has representative offices in London, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
About Induslnd Bank-
IndusInd Bank Limited is an Indian new generation bank in Pune, established in 1994. The bank offers commercial, transactional and electronic banking products and services. IndusInd Bank was inaugurated in April 1994 by then Union Finance Minister Manmohan Singh.
- Founded – 1994
- Founder – S.P. Hinduja
- Headquarters – Pune
- MD & CEO– Sumant Kathpalia
- Country Head– Consumer Banking- Mr. Soumitra Sen
- Tagline– We Make You Feel Richer
जीके और दैनिक करेंट अफेयर्स अपडेट हिंदी में प्राप्त करें – क्लिक करें