60 Days Study Plan for IBPS RRB Clerk Office Assistant 2019
RRB Clerk Office Assistant Study Plan. Best Study Plan for IBPS RRB Office Assistant ( Clerk ) 2019. As you know The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) will be conducting the IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Clerk) Preliminary Examination in the month of August 2018. IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019 brings a bright opportunity for every aspirant aiming to become a banker in this year 2019-20. You have only a few months remaining to achieve your dream of qualifying the Bank Exam.
Now it is extremely important that you maintain your focus on IBPS RRB Office Assistant and do not let your attention distract from your goal. A perfect smart strategy with an efficient study plan is needed to cross hurdles. As we are left approx 60-65 days effectively to prepare for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims exam. Here we have come up with this article focusing on 60 Days Study Plan for IBPS RRB Clerk Office Assistant 2019.
SMART WORK + DEDICATION + PROPER PLANNING = SUCCESS
IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Pattern 2019
|S. No.||Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time ( Minute)|
IBPS RRB Clerk Preparation Tips
For all those aspirants who still haven’t started their preparations, please understand, it’s high time. Make these 3 months count and let this be a year of success for you.
- In every, Prelims exam is all about Speed. This is basically your speed test and you need to push yourselves to attempt more questions in the Prelims exam. And the only way to achieve that is only… Practice .. and Practice.
- Another important thing that you need to take care of is Always try to attempt those questions in which you are sure of your answers. Prevent any negative marking.
- Preliminary Exam is only qualifying in nature. In simple words, you need to clear the sectional and overall cut-off. You do not need to score too much.
How to Prepare for RRB Clerk Exam 2019 – Preparation Tips & Tricks
We are sure you would be looking for useful advice for your RRB Clerk Exam 2019. We are providing some important tips, which will help you prepare better for the RRB Clerk 2019 Exam.
Best Study Plan for IBPS RRB Office Assistant ( Clerk ) 2019
At Let’s Study Together (LST) we understand our student’s requirement and keeping it in mind, So LST Team created a Very special 60-day Smart RRB Clerk Study Plan to crack RRB Clerk Prelims 2019 to help you study smarter and move closer to success. It will help you with preparing in the right direction to ensure good scores & crack this RRB Office Assistant Prelims exam.
IBPS RRB Clerk Study Plan – Month-1
- Before appearing in an exam all you need to know the complete syllabus of examination. It is important to know the latest pattern and syllabus of the exam.
- The phase is devoted to both studying the topics and practice. In this phase, you should be all about clearing the basics of the topics and most importantly focus on your weaker sections. What are your strengths? Where are you good at? What are your areas of improvement? Where do you need more time to practice?
- In a 1st month you work on your accuracy. If you have all the concepts clear, you will be able to attempt the questions correctly.
- Attempting the quizzes on a regular basis. For quizzes click here Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
- In this month you practice every topic and take atleast one mock test in a week and also do revision all the topics. After attempting the mock tests, make sure that you analyze your performance.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Study Plan – Month-1
|Days||Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability|
|1||Number Series||Blood Relation|
|2||Simplification/ Approximation||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement|
|4||Ratio and Proportion||Inequalities|
|5||Average||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement|
|6||Revision + Mock Test of the week||Revision + Mock Test of the week|
|8||Simplification/ Approximation||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement|
|9||Ratio and Proportion||Alpha Numeric Symbol Sequence|
|10||Quadratic equations||Order, Raking and Direction|
|11||Time and Distance||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement|
|12||Revision + Mock Test of the week||Revision + Mock Test of the week|
|13||Number Series||Order, Raking and Direction|
|14||Average||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement|
|15||Time, work and wages||Syllogism|
|16||Quadratic equations||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement|
|18||Revision + Mock Test of the week||Revision + Mock Test of the week|
|19||Simple and Compound Interest||Coding-Decoding|
|20||Time and Distance||Inequalities|
|21||Boats and Streams||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement|
|23||Problems on ages||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement|
|24||Revision + Mock Test of the week||Revision + Mock Test of the week|
|25||Number Series||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement|
|26||Simplification/ Approximation||Alpha Numeric Symbol Sequence|
|28||Profit and Loss||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement|
|29||Allegation and Mixtures||Inequalities|
|30||Revision + Mock Test of the week||Revision + Mock Test of the week|
IBPS RRB Clerk Study Plan – Month-2
- This month you should practice of topics of Month 1 and follow same tips as well.
- You’ll also need to cover the all remaining topics in this month.
- Keep in mind that practice at least 2-3 mock test weekly within a time limit and analyze your performance.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Study Plan – Month-2
|31||Problems on ages||Data Sufficiency|
|32||DI: Tabular||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement|
|34||DI: Pi chart||Syllogism|
|35||Simple and Compound Interest||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement|
|36||Revision + Mock Test of the week||Revision + Mock Test of the week|
|37||Quadratic equations||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement|
|38||DI: Combined Graph||Inequalities|
|39||Simplification/ Approximation||Order, Raking and Direction|
|40||DI: Line Graph||Syllogism|
|41||Number Series||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement|
|42||Revision + Mock Test of the week||Revision + Mock Test of the week|
|43||Profit and Loss||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement|
DI: Bar Graph
|45||DI: Combined Graph||Alpha Numeric Symbol Sequence|
|47||DI: Caselets||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement|
|48||Revision + Mock Test of the week||Revision + Mock Test of the week|
|50||DI: Tabular||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement|
|Puzzle and Seating Arrangement|
|52||DI: Missing||Data Sufficiency|
|53||DI: Tabular||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement|
|54||Revision + Mock Test of the week||Revision + Mock Test of the week|
|55||DI: Tabular||Syllogism (New Pattern)|
|56||DI: Pi chart||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement|
DI: Line Graph
|58||Number Series||Coding-Decoding (New Pattern)|
|59||DI: Caselets||Puzzle and Seating Arrangement|
|60||Revision + Mock Test of the week||Revision + Mock Test of the week|
”Practice makes a man perfect” Make it a habit to daily practice your weak sections and strong ones also. Practice each and every question type. This will enhance your speed also. Also, you become confident while attempting the same set of questions in the exam.