IBPS PO Reserve List 2017-18 Out
IBPS PO Reserve List Out. IBPS PO VII Reserve List 2017-18. Check IBPS PO Reserve Provisional Allotment List Here. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) may release the IBPS PO Reserve List for provisional allotment of candidates under CWE PO VII Exam Result Display will Start from Late Evening Today. As you all know, the IBPS PO VI IReserve List has declared on 31st March 2019 and IBPS CWE VIII Result has declared on 1st April 2019 many of you are selected for the same. As per past years’ records, IBPS is known to have released the result of Reserve List on 31st March so you can expect that your wait will come to an end this day.
It is expected that IBPS will release the IBPS Reserve List of IBPS CWE VII PO, SO and Clerk from the Reserve Lists today on 31st March 2019. Candidates can now view the reserve list of provisional allotment by IBPS under IBPS PO (Probationary Officer) exam from the link provided below. IBPS PO Reserve list has been prepared for the combined result of Main Examination & Interview for recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees in participating organizations of CWE PO/MT-VII. IBPS PO 2017-18 Reserve List: Result Display will Start from Late Evening Today
IBPS PO 2017-18 Reserve List – Check Provisional Allotment Here
How to check IBPS PO 2017-18 Reserve List?
Step 1: Candidates will have to click the link given on this page.
Step 2: A new login window will open. The candidates will have to enter their credentials such as Registration No/Roll No and Date of Birth/Password to log in.
Step 3: After entering all the details, the candidates will have to click the ‘Submit’ button to access their result.
What exactly is a Reserve List?
- A reserve list contains approximately 10 percent of the vacancies under each category in IBPS PO, Clerk & SPL Officer.
- The candidate who did not get the final allotment during IBPS CWE VI and considered under reserve list is expected to get the final selection in the next round of allotment.
- As per the previous trends, the IBPS reserve list of IBPS CWE V was finally declared on 31st March 2018 and it is expected that IBPS will declared the reserve list of IBPS CWE VII on 31st March 2019.
- In Reserve list, IBPS will allot anyone of the Participating Banks to the reserved list candidate, according to their preference and marks. It has been notice that, the reserve list candidates got their first or second preference order of the bank.
- In case two candidates have obtained the same score, then merit list will be decided as per their date of birth i.e the candidate who is senior in age is placed before/ above the candidate junior in age.
- IBPS will also send a selection + confirmation email to all candidates at their registered email IDs about the bank they have allotted.
Note: We update IBPS PO Reserve List link soon. For More details, you may visit IBPS official website (http://www.ibps.in/)
IBPS VII Reserve List 2017-18 : Check Here
|IBPS Clerk Reserve List 2017-18|