IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020
Download IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020. IBPS Clerk Prelims Call Letter 2020. Download IBPS Clerk Prelims Call Letter. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the online exam Admit Card (call letter) of Preliminary exam for the post of IBPS Clerk and activated the official link to download IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020.
IBPS Clerk Exam is going to take place in the month of December 2020 (05th, 12th & 13th December 2020). Candidates are required to download the IBPS Clerk Prelims Call letter from the official website of the exam. Click on the direct official link shared below to check and download IBPS Clerk Prelims, Admit Card.
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2020
|IBPS Clerk 2020||Important Dates|
|IBPS Clerk Notification PDF Date 2020-21||01st September 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Application Form Start Date||23rd October 2020 (re-activated)|
|IBPS Clerk apply online last date||06th November 2020|
|IBPS Clerk fee last date||06th November 2020|
|Downloading of IBPS Clerk Pre-Training Call Letter||17th November 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Pre-Training Exam Date||23rd to 28th November 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card Download Date||18th November 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2020 (Prelims)||05th, 12th & 13th December 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Result Date||31st December 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card||12th January 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date 2020||28th February 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Final Result||–|
|Provisional Allotment||01st April 2021|
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020 – Steps to Download IBPS Clerk Call Letter
- Visit IBPS’s official website and click on the above link to download IBPS Clerk call letter 2020.
- In order to download the admit card, enter your Roll Number or the Registration number and the password/ date of birth.
- Make sure that you re-check your details before submitting.
- Enter the captcha that is provided and click on submit.
- You can now download your admit card by clicking on the Print option that is available on-screen.
- For any discrepancy in the Admit Card, contact the IBPS helpdesk.