How to score good marks in Reasoning Section in Banking Exam 2019
Reasoning Preparation Tips & Tricks for IBPS PO 2019. Dear Friends, nowadays number of bank exams are periodically conducted for their recruitment like IBPS PO, clerk, SBI PO, Clerk and so on. Enormous numbers of candidates were applied and participated in banking competitive exam every time. From this many graduate candidates have the dream to become banking personnel. For that each aspirants must have to clear the bank exam.
Clearing bank exam in recent time is not an easy thing because competition among candidates is very tight and difficulty level of the question is high. So aspirants those who want to clear bank exam must have to do proper preparation to score high marks in bank exams. Practicing the prepared tricks and methods also hold same importance as like as preparation. Here some tips are given to score more marks in bank exams. You can go through the tips to get cleared about the exam.
Tips to score more marks in Bank Exam
- Preparation and practice gives the success in bank exam
- To prepare for bank exam, you have to collect the new exam pattern and syllabus of the examination.
- Gatherhigh quality study materials and mock test to do your preparation and practice.
- Use shortcut methodology and tricks to find the answer accurately within less time.
- Cover all the important topics in all section such as reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and English language.
How to score good marks in Reasoning in bank exams?
Reasoning is one among the sections in all bank exams, candidates have to prepare on reasoning topic for all bank exams without fail. Usually, reasoning section having 35 questions in preliminary level of bank exams. Scoring 25+ in reasoning is a decent score in bank exams it also boost your total marks itself. During their preparation, candidates have to target to score above 25 marks in reasoning. For that you have to know the important topics of reasoning section and understanding their level of difficulty. The most expected topics of reasoning are
- Seating Arrangement and Puzzles
- Blood Relations
- Inequality Questions
- Coding and Decoding
- Direction Sense & Ranking
- Syllogism/ Data sufficiency
- Alphanumeric Series
- Input Output
Still some few topics are there in reasoning and but these five are the major topics having more number of questions in reasoning part. Candidates have to work on each topic separately to score marks in each topic. Commonly seating arrangement and puzzles having 18 to 20 questions, so aspirants must have allot more time to prepare and practice for seating arrangement and puzzles questions. Based on the number of questions asking from the topic, you can allocate the preparation time to each topic. Expected number of questions from each topic of reasoning section is given below
|Topics of Reasoning Section||Number of Questions|
|Seating Arrangement and Puzzles||18 – 20|
|Blood Relations||3 – 4|
|Coding and Decoding||5 – 6|
|Direction Sense||2 – 3|
|Syllogism/ Data sufficiency||3 – 4|
|Miscellaneous||1 – 2|
Tips to score more marks in Reasoning in bank exams:
- More than 50% of questions are from seating arrangement and puzzles; try to answer this topic question within in 10 minutes.
- Once you spot the question is tricky and time consuming move on to the next question.
- From coding and decoding, syllogism and blood relations topics questions are quite easy prefer those questions first to answer.
- If 20 questions are asked from seating arrangement and puzzles topic means, 10 to 12 questions are less difficult spot that questions and try to answer
- Better leave the more difficult questions or attend the questions if you have more that 80% confidence on that question.
- Always remember that each wrong answer will leads to deduction 0.25 marks in total.
- So give first preferences to less tricky questions and then miscellaneous questions.
Efficient Preparation and practice always depends on the quality of study materials and mock test. So aspirants try to collect high quality new pattern mock test and study materials for your bank exam preparation. Follow some useful shortcut methods and tricks to save time during your exams. Time saving and accuracy are crucial factor in banking exams because these two factors are the reason where many of the candidates can fail in the clearing bank exams. So you people give more cautious about time and accuracy during your examination.
We hope the above discussed tips and other information may give you clear path to score good marks in reasoning in bank exam. Try to keep the tips in mind and do follow it to get high score in this topic and this will helps to boost your total score in bank exams.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 – Important Links
|IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
Best Online Test Series For IBPS PO 2019 Exam
|Best Books for IBPS PO Exam 2019- Study Material | Free PDF | Online Quizzes||Click Here|
|IBPS PO Exam Syllabus 2019 (Prelims & Mains) – Check Here||Click Here|
|IBPS PO New Exam Pattern 2019 (Prelims & Mains) – Check Here||Click Here|
|How to Crack IBPS PO Prelims 2019 in First Attempt – Preparation Tips & Tricks||Click Here|
|IBPS PO Previous Year Paper (2014-2018) – Download Free PDF||Click Here|