General Awareness Questions Asked in IBPS Clerk Mains 2018
Questions Asked in IBPS Clerk Mains Exam – 20th Jan. IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 20th January 2019. GA-GK Questions Asked in IBPS Clerk Mains Exam. IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 20th January 2019. As we all know IBPS Clerk Mains 2018-19 exam was conducted today. If you are going to give the IBPS Clerk Mains soon or have given it today, you must be looking for GA-GK Questions Asked in IBPS Clerk Mains Exam.
Today we are sharing the General Awareness questions asked in IBPS Clerk Mains 2018. These questions can be helpful for the upcoming competitive exams 2019. All these questions has been provided based on the reviews shared by our LST users. If you come across any anomaly, do notify us in the comments section. We will update it at the earliest.
GA-GK Questions Asked in IBPS Clerk Mains 2018
- What is the maximum deposit per individual in Payment Bank- 1 lakh rupees
- International Day Against Drug Abuse and Human Trafficking observed every year on – 26th June
- Who is the Chairman of HDFC? – Deepak S Parekh
- Payment Bank which allowed users to withdraw cash from ATMs, without the need for a physical debit or credit card. – Airtel Payments Bank
- The Ramon Magsaysay Award 2018 winner Sonam Wangchuk and ____. Bharat Vatwani
- The Golden Man Booker Prize 2018 was given for which book – The English Patient
- Name the app that starts as low as 100 for SIP – Paytm
- What is the capital requirement for Small finance bank? – 100 crore rupees
- BRICS 2019 Summit will be held in ____. Brazil
- World economic outlook published by – IMF
- What is the validity of the cheque – 3 months
- As per RBI’s directives, Schedule Commercial Banks needs to an appoint Internal Ombudsman for customer complaints and redressal at the bank level if it is having more than – 10 banking outlets.
- Aaron James Finch is related to which sports? – Cricket
- ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2018 – West Indies
- What is the current Reverse Repo rate – 6.25%
- Mahanadi river originates from which states? Chhattisgarh
- Stan Lee who passed away recently is a comic writer, with which of the following comic works was he as associated?– Marvel
- Damdama lake is in which state? Haryana
- Angelique Kerber hails from which country? Germany
- The child sex ratio for 1000 males as per census 2011 – 943 females
- Who is the head of the committee for banks merger? Finance Minister
- Recently the government has declared that how much percentage of demonetized money was back? 99.3%
- What is the rank of India in the World Heritage site in Asia Pacific region? 2nd rank
- Who is the chairman of the Indian Banking Association? Sunil Mehta
- Khelo India games were recently held from January 9 – January 16, 2019, in which place? Pune, Maharashtra
- World’s first thermal battery plant started in which state? Andhra Pradesh
- What is the difference between exports and imports is called? Balance of Trade
- The world’s first blockchain bond ‘BOND-I’ introduced by which institution? World Bank
- Eat right movement launched by FSSAI selected whom as its brand ambassador – Rajkummar Rao
The four pillars of a smart city are – Economic Infrastructure, Institutional Infrastructure, Social Infrastructure and ____ infrastructure – Physical
- What is the cost of filing case in Lok Adalat? No Fee
- What is the Driver Insurance Premium offered Rs.15Lacs Benefit ?
- Mutual Fund Related Question?
- Who is the Head of IBA?
- Who was the head of the Bank Merger Committee?
- CSO Report
- Chipko Movement is situated?
- Cardless ATM is launched by which company?
- Public Sector Enterprise is covered by which ministry?
- What will be the venue of Academy Awards 2019?
Do share any exam question that you remember at email@example.com
IBPS Clerk 2018
IBPS Clerk 2018 notification has been released on 14th Sep 2018 for total 7275 vacancies. IBPS has successfully conducted IBPS Clerk Prelims exam on 8th, 9th, & 15th December 2018 in multiple shifts. The result of IBPS Clerk Prelims 2018 has been declared at IBPS Online official site on 4th Jan 2019 (direct link shared below).
High Level Quant & Data Interpretation PDF for Bank Exams
|Books Name||Download Link|
|Data Interpretation PDF for SBI PO Prelims 2018 – Based on SBI PO/Clerk Exams 2018||Click Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude E-Book for Banking, SSC and Insurance Exams||Click Here|
|300 High Level Data Interpretation (DI) Questions & Answers PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|हाई लेवल डाटा इंटरप्रिटेशन प्रैक्टिस वर्कबुक (नवीनतम पैटर्न पर आधारित )||Click Here|
|100 High Level Data Interpretation Questions & Answers PDF (English)- Download Here||Click Here|