IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis & Review
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis & Review. Welcome to the www.letsstudytogether.co online learning section. IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2017-18 was conducted today, i.e. 21st January 2018. In this post, you can go through the detailed IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis. We have also shared the expected cut off of IBPS Clerk Mains 2017-18 based on the overall level of difficulty of this exam.
This IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis has been updated based on the reviews shared by the (Let’s Study Together) LST users who appeared for this exam.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis
IBPS Clerk Mains exam was conducted in 2 phase, namely, Objective (Duration – 3 hours) as well as the Descriptive test (Duration – 30 minutes). The overall level of this exam was Difficult.
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||50
IBPS Clerk Mains Section wise Exam Analysis
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis: Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude
|Topic||No. of Questions|
|Sitting Arrangement and Puzzles||20|
|Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series /Alphabet Series||3+3=6|
Puzzle Asked In IBPS Clerk Mains 2017-18
- Linear (North-South) – In this seating arrangement the direction in which people are sitting was not clearly mentioned and there were 8 people who were sitting in two parallel lines facing North and South.
- Floor Based Puzzle- this puzzle had 3 variables- 3 floors, 3 flats and 9 persons
- Box Based Puzzle- 2 Variables- Box and Colors
- Blood Relation Based Puzzle
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis: Quantitative Aptitude
|Topic||No. of Questions|
|Number Series (Missing )||5|
|Miscellaneous||15(Age,Percentage,Ratio,Time& Work,SI& CI, Partnership|
Data Interpretation Asked in IBPS Clerk mains 2017
- Tabular – the given data was related to booking of berths in trains done by Males and Females across the country on IRCTC’s website. The set of questions with this tabular DI were of moderate level.
- Tabular- this DI had data related to speed and distance covered by various trains.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis: English Language
|Topic||No. of Questions|
|Reading Comprehension||12 +8|
|Para Jumble (New Pattern)||5|
Reading Comprehension asked in IBPS Clerk Mains
- One passage was related to IBM Company’s Policies
- Another was based on hacking of social media accounts
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis: General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness
The overall level of this section was Easy to Moderate. Most of the questions were from banking, Static and current affairs. There were also few questions from basic banking awareness and the questions asked from static were based on those cities which were recently in news. The current affairs questions were mainly from the news and events of September to January Month and in this section LST “Daily Current Affairs Quiz and Banking And Finacial Awareness” cover most of the question.
GA/GK Question asked in IBPS Clerk Mains 2017
1. BD Mishra is the governor of which state? – Arunachal Pradesh
2. Who received Economic Nobel prize in 2017 – Richard Thaler.
3. Balphakram National Park is situated at which place? – Meghalaya
4.Viena is the capital of which country – Austria
5. In which city, 3rd International Conference on Yoga held? – New Delhi.
6.What does A stand for in FATF?- Action
7. In which Indian State , Achnakamer wildlife sanctuary is situated? – Mungeli district, Chhattisgarh
8. What does ‘A’ stands for in CAGR- Compound Annual Growth Rate.
9.Virendra Singh’s constituency – Tikamgrah mp
10. JRD Tata sports memorial situated in which city – Jamshedpur.
11. Sanjeev Stalin is associated with which game – Football.
12. Hand in hand Exercise held between India & which country? – China
13. What does L stand for in LAF? – Liquidity Adjustment Facility
14. What is the tenure of call money
15. Dhirubhai Ambani Solar Park is situated in?- Rajasthan.
16. Interest Risk is which type of risk – Market risk
17. Ukai dam is situated in which state?- Gujarat
18. Where is the headquarter of UCO Bank- Kolkata
19. Who is heading the committee for China relationship – Shashi Tharoor
20. Which city has hosted the Meeting of 48 governor – New Delhi
21. What does ‘H’ stands for in NACH – National Automated Clearing House.
22. Which Indian state is the first to start adjournment online? – Rajasthan
23. Bharatiya Reserve bank Note Mudran press located in Salboni & which city – Mysore.
24. Who regulates microfinance given by NBFC- RBI
25.Savings & current account is known as – CASA ratio.
26.SCO (Shanghai Cooperation Organisation) summit 2017, held in which country – Astana, Kazakhstan.
27.Who is Lekh Tandon? – Indian filmmaker and actor.
28.Winner of China Open Singles Men Title- Rafael Nadal.
29.Vice chairman of Niti Ayog- Rajiv Kumar.
30.FATF-Financial action task force
31 National chemical and fertilizer headquarter – Mumbai
32.What does L stand for in ELSS? -Equity-linked saving scheme
33. Credit card facility not given by which institution?
34. Tapti river located in which state?
35.One question related to Initial Coin.
36.One question related to overnight borrowings?
37. One question related to Lebanon port.
38. Question related to Initial Coin Offering
39.What is a ‘Global Depositary Receipt?’
40. What does ‘M’ stands for in SFM messaging?
41.One question related to Varishth pension yojna?
42.One question related to Payment bank credit card.
43. NISM established by which institute ?
Do share any exam question that you remember at [email protected]
All the best for your exams.
- SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification 2018: 9633 Vacancies Apply Online
- SBI Clerk Apply Online 2018 : Online Registration started
- SBI Clerk State Wise Vacancies 2018 : Check Here