Computer Knowledge Questions for Banking Exams
Important Computer Knowledge Questions on Computer Memory for IBPS RRB & NABARD Grade-A Exam. If you are preparing for IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant, NABARD Grade-A 2021, you will come across a section on Computer Memory” in Computer Knowledge. Here we are providing you “Computer Knowledge Questions on Memory for IBPS RRB & NABARD Grade-A Exam 2021” based on the latest pattern for your daily practice.
Computer Knowledge Questions on Memory will help you learn concepts on important topics in Computer Section. This Computer Knowledge Questions are also important for other banking exams such as IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB Officer, IBPS RRB Office Assistant, IBPS SO, SBI SO, NABARD Grade-A, RBI Assistant, LIC, and other competitive exams.
Computer Knowledge Questions on Memory
1. Where data will remain intact even when the computer is turned off?
C. Secondary storage device
D. Primary storage device
2. Virtual memory is_______.
A. in RAM
B. a backup device for floppy disk
C. memory on the hard disk that the CPU uses as an extended RAM
D. only necessary if you do not have any RAM in your computer
3. Technique of placing software/programs in a ROM semiconductor chip is called ______
D. None of the above
4. _____________ is the process of locating the noncontiguous fragments of data into which a computer file may be divided as it is stored on a hard disk, and rearranging the fragments and restoring them into fewer fragments or into the whole file.
D. None of the above
5. Which of the following is an example of optical disk?
A. Magnetic disk
B. Memory disk
C. Digital Versatile Disk
D. None of the Above
6. Cache and main memory will not be able to hold their contents when the power is off. They are ________
7. The term ‘giga byte’ equals to ________
A. 1024 byte
B. 1024 KB
C. 1024 GB
D. 1024 MB
8. Which of the following memories uses a MOS capacitor as its memory cell?
9. A byte can represent any number between 0 and _______
10. What is the name given to the memory which works on time sharing principle in order to create an illusion of infinite memory space?
A. Cache memory
C. Virtual memory
D. Primary memory
Objective Computer Awareness Book PDF: 500+ Practice Questions with Detailed Solutions
Current Economy & Banking Awareness Cracker (January to July 2021) – Download EBook Now
Current Affairs PDF 2021– Download Ebooks
Try Attempt Daily Current affairs 2021 Quizzes on the latest current affairs questions and answers, this Daily Current Affairs 2021 resource yields the facts about the events of International Current affairs, National, Sports, Business, Banking Current Affairs 2021, and more which are Important for competitive exams as well as interviews.
Important Static GK PDF for SSC, Railway & Banking Exams 2021– Download Free