Tribal Affairs Minister Launches ‘GOAL’ Programme to provide online mentorship to tribal youth
- Tribal Affairs Minister Arjun Munda has launched the “GOAL – Going Online As Leaders – programme of his Ministry in partnership with Facebook at a Webinar in New Delhi.
- The GOAL programme is designed to provide mentorship to tribal youth through digital mode.
- The digitally enabled programme envisages to act as a catalyst to explore hidden talents of the tribal youth, which will help in their personal development as well as contribute to all-round upliftment of their society.
- Mr Munda said that the Digital literacy has gained importance in view of challenges posed by Covid pandemic. He said that his Ministry’s partnership with Facebook through GOAL programme has come at the right time to provide a platform to tribal youth and women to move ahead in life.
The programme intends to upskill and empower 5,000 tribal youths in the current phase to harness the full potential of digital platforms and tools to learn new ways of doing business, explore and connect with domestic and international markets.
About Ministry of Tribal Affairs-
- Founder – 1999
- Headquarters– New Delhi
- Minister-Arjun Mundra
- Minister of State -Renuka Singh Saruta
जीके और दैनिक करेंट अफेयर्स अपडेट हिंदी में प्राप्त करें – क्लिक करें