Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018
Supreme Court of India Recruitment. Supreme Court (SC) of India has invited Online applications for filling up 65 vacancies for the post of Junior Court Attendant and 13 vacancies for the post of Chamber Attendant (R) placed in Level 3 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 21700. The approximate Gross Salary, as per existing rate of allowances including HRA, will be around Rs 33315/- p.m.
The Online application for Supreme Court Recruitment 2018 will start from 21st March 2018 and the last date is to apply online applications for Supreme Court of India Recruitment is on 15th April 2018. The online Applications will be available online at http://jobapply.in/sc2017attendant/Registration.aspx
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
|Supreme Court Recruitment 2018 – Starting Date||21st March 2018|
|Supreme Court Recruitment 2018 – 15th April 2018||15th April 2018|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Supreme Court Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies
|Name of the posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Court Attendant||65|
Supreme Court Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification
Candidate must passed 10th Standard examination from any board/institute recognised by the government.
For Junior Court Attendant
- Preference will be given to Multi Skilled Trained persons having knowledge and experience of driving motor vehicle (having valid commercial driving licence to drive LMV, HMV/ cooking/electrician/carpentry jobs)
For Court Attendant
- Preference will be given to those who have experience of housekeeping work, watch & ward, security and caretaking work.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment – Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 years (Age Limit as on 01 March 2018)
- Maximum Age: 27 years (Age Limit as on 01 March 2018)
Supreme Court Recruitment – Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Name of the Test||Number of the Question||Time Duration|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||90 Minutes|
The written test will consist of the objective type multiple choice questions (Bilingual).
Note: There will be separate written test for the posts of Junior Court Attendant and Chamber Attendant.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure
Selection shall be on the basis of qualifying in Written Test based on Objective Type Question paper in bilingual (English and Hindi) and Skill Test in the field of Driving/Cooking/Electrician/Carpentry etc.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 – Application Fees
|General / OBC||Rs. 300/-|
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs. 150/-|
Supreme Court Recruitment 2018 – Important Links
- Official Notification Of Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2018: Junior Court Attendant
- Official Notification Of Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2018: Chamber Attendant
How to apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2018
- Candidates log on to the official website http://supremecourtofindia.nic.in/
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Register yourself, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
- Note: Before applying please keep scanned copies of photo, signature ready