South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018
South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern & Syllabus. South Indian Bank (SIB) has released the official notification for the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 of Probationary Officers (PO). This year South Indian Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2018 drive is taking place to fill 150 Probationary Officers (PO) vacancies. The online registrations for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 start from 16th May 2018 to 25th May 2018.
Before appearing in any competition exam all you need to know the complete detailed Exam Pattern & Syllabus. It is also important to know the latest exam pattern and syllabus for the particular exam.
Today we are going to share the Exam Pattern & Syllabus of South Indian Bank PO Exam. We have covered the details of topics asked from different sections as well as the pattern of the online exam of South Indian Bank Probationary Officers (PO) below. So, read this post now to have a clear idea of South Indian Bank PO Exam pattern and detailed syllabus and kick-start your exam preparation now!
South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern
The online exam of South Indian Bank Probationary Officers (PO) will be conducted in a single phase and in online mode. We have shared the exam pattern of the South Indian Bank PO Exam below.
|S. No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted to each section|
|2.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 minutes|
|3.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 minutes|
|4.||General/ Banking/Economy Awareness||40||50||20 minutes|
Note: There will be a penalty of 1/4th negative marks for every incorrect answer.
South Indian Bank PO Syllabus
You can check the section-wise detailed syllabus of South Indian Bank PO Exam 2018 below.
South Indian Bank PO Syllabus – Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
- Seating Arrangement
- Input – Output
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Distance & Direction
- Series based questions (Alphanumeric/ Numeric/ Alphabet)
- Alphabet Test
- Order and Ranking
- Computer Aptitude
- Make sure that you practice questions based on the new pattern of the above topics as well.
South Indian Bank Syllabus – English Language
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement/ Correction
- Para Jumbles
- Sentence/ Para Completion
- Sentence Connectors
- Fill in the blanks
- Vocabulary based questions (Synonym-Antonyms, Misspelt words, Idioms & Phrases etc)
- Pay special attention to the new pattern based questions of spotting errors etc.
South Indian Bank Syllabus – Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Missing DI sets
- Double Diagram DI
- Caselet DI
- Data Sufficiency
- Mathematical inequality
South Indian Bank Syllabus – General/ Banking/Economy Awareness
- Current Affairs of last 4-5 months.
- Banking Awareness (Static as well as Current Banking Awareness questions)
- Static General Awareness
- History of Indian banking system
- Overview of Indian Financial System
- Recent credit and monetary policies
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies & Banking Terms
- Important Government Schemes, Important Summits, Recent developments in banking sector, Important banking terms etc.
- Introduction to National financial institutions like RBI, SEBI, IRDA, FSDC etc and of International organizations like IMF, World Bank, ADB, UN etc.
For More Latest jobs Notification – Click here
200+ NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Questions PDF
हाई लेवल डाटा इंटरप्रिटेशन प्रैक्टिस वर्कबुक (नवीनतम पैटर्न पर आधारित 200+ प्रश्न विस्तृत समाधान के साथ) – डाउनलोड करने के लिए क्लिक कीजिये
SBI Clerk 2018 | Railway RRB ALP & Group D | NABARD Grade A Study Material
|S. No.||Exams||Direct Links|
|1.||SBI Clerk 2018||Click Here|
|2.||SBI PO 2018||Click Here|
|3.||Railway RRB ALP & Group D 2018||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A Study Material 2018||Click Here|