SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2020
Download SBI PO Mains Call Letter 2020-21. As we all know State Bank of India (SBI) has officially released SBI PO Prelims Result 2020 and the admit card for SBI PO Mains 2020 released also. Candidates, who’ve successfully cleared SBI PO Prelims, can download their SBI PO Admit card for the Mains exam & Descriptive Paper once it released on the official SBI website.
SBI PO Mains examination for Probationary Officers (PO) is going to take place in the month of 29th January 2021. Candidates are required to download SBI PO Mains 2020-21 Call letter from the official website of the exam. Link for the same will be shared on this page.
SBI PO Result 2020: Important Dates
|SBI PO Exam Date 2020 (Prelims)||04th, 05th & 06th January 2021|
|SBI PO Result Date||03rd week of January 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Call Letter Date||03rd week of January 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Date||29th January 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Result Date||03rd/04th week of February 2021|
|SBI PO Interview Call Letter||03rd/04th week of February 2021 onwards|
|Group Exercises & Interview Date||February/March 2021|
|SBI PO Final Result Declaration Date||Last week of March 2021|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||21st December 2020 onwards|
|Conduct Pre- Examination Training||03rd/04th week of December 2020|
SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2020 – Steps to download SBI PO Call Letter
- Candidates eligible to appear for SBI PO Mains exam can download their SBI PO Mains Call Letter from official website of SBI.
- In order to download the admit card, enter your Roll number or the Registration number and the password/ date of birth.
- Make sure that you re-check your details before submitting.
- Enter the captcha that is provided and click on submit.
- You can now download your admit card by clicking on Print option that is available on screen.
- For any discrepancy in the Admit Card, contact SBI helpdesk.
SBI PO Mains Exam Details
The Mains phase of SBI PO exam would consist of following levels of exams –
- Objective Exam
- Descriptive Exam
As we all know you all are familiar with objective tests, most of you are not very comfortable with Descriptive Paper. So you can download Descriptive Books for SBI PO Mains 2020 – Essay & Letter Writing from below link-