RPSC AEN Civil Engineering Question Paper -16th December 2018
RPSC AEN Civil Engineering Answer Key. RPSC Assistant Engineer (AEN) Exam 2018. RPSC AEN Civil Engineering Question Paper. RPSC AEN Civil Engineering Question Paper 16th Dec. The RPSC has released RPSC recruitment notification for 916 vacancies of Assistant Engineers (AEN) in various departments such as Public Health Engineering, Panchayat Raj Department, Public Works Department, and Water Resources Department.
As we all know that today RPSC is conducting the RPSC Assistant Engineer (AEN) 2018 exam in 2 shifts from 10 am to 12:00 pm and from 02:00 pm to 04:00 pm.
RPSC AEN Civil Engineering Question Paper
All the aspirants who have successfully appeared in the RPSC AEN Exam 2018, now they are eagerly waiting for when the RPSC AEN Civil Engineering with Answer key 2018? Here we provided RPSC AEN 2018 Civil Engineering Question Paper in PDF format.
RPSC AEN Civil Engineering Question Paper – 16th December 2018 ( Download Here)
We have also assured that after official RPSC Assistant Engineer (AEN) Civil Engineering (GK) Answer Key declaration, we have updated the complete RPSC AEN Civil Engineering (GK) 2018 Question Paper with Answer key.
RPSC Assistant Engineer (AEN) Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
The Competitive Examination for recruitment of Assistant Engineer will be held in two successive stages:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
|RPSC AEN Preliminary Exam|
|Section A||200||2 Hrs|
|Section B||200||2 Hrs|
|RPSC AEN Main Exam|
|Paper – I||Hindi||100|
|Paper – II||Social aspects of Engineering||100|
|Paper – III & Paper IV||Optional Subjects||400|
- Minimum of 35% marks in each of the two compulsory papers and a minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate shall be called by the Commission for an interview which carries 72 marks.
RPSC Assistant Engineer (AEN) Question Paper with Answer key – 16th December 2018
RPSC AEN Preliminary Exam pattern 2018
- RPSC AEN Preliminary Exam consists of two papers, i.e. one compulsory paper and one optional paper, which will be of objective type and carry a maximum of 400 marks in the subjects mentioned in Section ‘A and B’.
- Section ‘A consists of General knowledge & General Science including General knowledge of Rajasthan its Geography, Economy and culture.
- The optional papers are Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering. The Examination is for the screening purpose only.
RPSC AEN Main Exam pattern 2018
- The written examination will consist of the following papers which will be the conventional type.
- Each of the optional subjects will have two papers. The time allowed for each paper shall be three hours.
- The optional papers are Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering
Rajasthan History | Rajasthan G.K Questions
Complete Rajasthan State Jobs & Latest Notification – Click Here