RPSC 1st Grade GK Group A Questions Paper PDF – 3rd January 2020
RPSC 1st Grade GK Group A Questions Paper PDF. RPSC 1st Grade GK Group A Questions Paper PDF – 3rd January 2020. RPSC 1st Grade(School Lecturer) GK Group A Questions Paper with Answer Key. RPSC 1st Grade Question Paper PDF. Rajasthan Public Service Commission(RPSC) conducted 1st Grade Examination on today 3rd January 2020 and now we are providing RPSC 1st Grade GK Group A Question Paper in PDF format.
As you all know that the most awaited school lecturer(RPSC 1st Grade) examination will be held on 3rd January 2020.Numerous aspirants are going to be a part of this regime and now all of them are waiting for their respective RPSC 1st Grade GK Group A Question Paper PDF very desperately, So LST provide you RPSC 1st Grade GK Group A Paper PDF you can download through below link-
RPSC 1st Grade GK Exam Timing
|Exam Start Time||Exam Over Time|
|9:00 AM||10:30 AM|
RPSC 1st Grade GK Group A Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis
on Indian National Movement
|Mental Ability Test, Statistics (Secondary Level), Mathematics
(Secondary Level), Language Ability Test : Hindi, English
|General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan||15||30|
|Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan,
Right to Education Act, 2009
- The question paper will carry maximum 150 marks.
- Duration of question paper will be 1:0 hours.
- The question paper will carry 75 questions of multiple choices.
- There will be Negative Marking.
RPSC 1st Grade General Knowledge(GK) Group A Exam Syllabus
General Awareness and General Studies
1. History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement
- Development of Art, Science and Literature during Mouryan and Gupta Periods.
- Ancient Indian education system and educational institutions of learning, Indian cultural
- Growth of education during British period, Freedom Struggle of 1857. Rise of Nationalist
movement, Prominent leaders of national movement, V.D. Savarkar, Bankim Chandra, Lal, Bal, Pal, Chandra Shekhar Azad, Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Ras Behari Bose, Subhash
Chandra Bose., social and religious renaissance- Raja Ram Mohan Roy, Dayanand Saraswati and Vivekanand.
- Mahatma Gandhi and National movement.
- Freedom Struggle of 1857 and Rajasthan. Peasant and labour movement. Vijay Singh Pathik, Arjun Lal Sethi, Kesari Singh and Joravar Singh Bareth.
- Shivaji and the Maratha Swaraj, Rajput polity, society and culture during 7 th to 12 th
- Bhakti movement and cultural synthesis, development of education, language,literature, Art and Architecture during Mugal Period.
- Maharana Pratap, struggle with the Mugals.
2. Mental Ability Test
Analogy, series completion, coding-decoding, blood relations, logical venn diagrams,alphabetical test, number ranking and time sequence test, mathematical operations,arithmetical reasoning, data interpretation, data sufficiency, cubes and dice, construction of sequences and triangles.
Statistics (Secondary Level)
Collection of data, presentation of data, graphical representation of data, measures of central tendency, mean, mode, median of ungrouped and grouped data.
Mathematics (Secondary Level)
Natural, rational and irrational numbers, real numbers and their decimal expansions,operations on real numbers, laws of exponents for real numbers, rational numbers and their decimal expansions. Zeroes of a polynomial. Relationship between zeroes and coefficients of a polynomial. Division algorithm for polynomials. Algebraic methods of solution of pair of linear equations in two variables.
Surface area of a cuboid and a cube, right circular cylinder, right circular cone, sphere. Volume of a cuboid, cylinder, right circular cone and sphere, Surface area and volume of a
combination of solids conversion of solid from shape to another.
Language ability test : Hindi, English
- संधि और संधि विच्छेद
- विपरीतार्थक शब्द
- अनेकार्थ शब्द
GENERAL ENGLISH :
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
- Voice : Active and Passive.
- Narration : Direct and Indirect.
- Use of Articles and Determiners.
- Use of Prepositions.
- Correction of sentences including subject, Verb, Agreement, Degrees of Adjectives,
- Connectives and words wrongly used.
- Glossary of official, Technical Terms (with their Hindi Versions).
- Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes.
- Confusable words.
3. Current Affairs
Census of India and Raj 2011, Current Programmes of development in India with special reference to Rajasthan, Schemes of women Empowerment in India with special reference to Rajasthan, skill developmement Programmes, Renewable Energy resources and their potential in India. Health and Hygiene Schemes of Rajasthan, Space programmes of India, Atomic Energy programmes, India and the world events of importance, Persons and places
of India in current issues, Contemporary events in Science and Technology in India, National and International Awards and Prizes, Latest Books and Authors of India, Sports and games.
4. General Science
Atoms and molecules, Chemical reactions and equations, Carbon and its compounds, Force and laws of motion, Work and energy, Tissues, Control and coordination, Heredity and evolution, Management of natural resources, Protection of environment, Biodiversity and sustainable development.
– Salient feature of the constitution of India, Indian Executive, Legislature, and Judiciary –
Organization, Theory and practice, Elections in India. The president of India, Election and
emergency powers of the president.
– Cabinet, Prime Minister and his powers.
– Parliament, speaker and his functions.
– Beurocratic set up of India.
– Political parties and their role – Theory and practice.
– Supreme court – Organization and powers, Commissions and Boards at -national level.
Geography of Rajasthan
Location, extent, shape, size, physical features climate, demographic characterstics, agriculture, mineral resources, energy resources. Tourism and transport. Industries and
5. Educational Management, Educational scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act 2009
Concept and functions of educational management, Educational management in Rajasthan,
School as a unit of decentralized planning, Educational management information System(EMIS), Institutional planning, School mapping, Block Resource Centre(BRC), School Management Committee(SMC), District Information System for Education(DISE), Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan(SSA), Rashtriya Madhyanik Shiksha Abhiyan(RMSA).
Organisation of educational set up at primary and secondary in Rajasthan , Functions of RIE,SIERT, BSER, IASE, CTE, DIET, Rajasthan Educational Intiative, Balika Shiksha Foundation,Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidalaya, Rajasthan text book board, Bharat Scouts and Guides. Rasthriya Military school, Sainik school, Public school, Model school, E-Mitra, EGovernance, Rajshiksha, Edusat, Gyandarshan, Gyanvani.
Provisions of Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009