RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017.Reserve Bank of India has released (RBI) has released RBI Office Attendant admit card for written exam. Candidates, who have registered themselves for RBI Office Attendant recruitment 2017, can go to the direct link to download call letter for RBI Office Attendant Written Exam 2017. Check below the instruction to download your RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017-
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017: Important Dates
You can also check out the important dates related call letter & exam dates-
|Start date of Admit Card Download||19th December 2017|
|Last date of Admit Card Download||6th January 2018|
|Date of Prelims Exam of RBI Office Attendant||6th January 2018|
Documents necessary at the time of entry in the Exam Centre
- You’ll have to carry a print of your Admit card along with an Identity proof, in original as well as Xerox.
- We advise you keep the original copy of your Identity Card such as Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License etc.
How to Download your RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017
- Click on the Direct Link given above to download your RBI Office Attendant Admit Card.
- You can also visit the RBI Official Website.
- Scroll down to reach [email protected]
- Click on the Call Letters tab!
- You can now click on the link that says Call Letter for RBI Office Attendant Admit Cards.
- Now enter your Registration Number followed by your Password.
- Enter the given Captcha details.
- Now, click on Login.
- You will now see your RBI Office Attendant Admit Card.
All the best for you upcoming exams!!!