Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 4th March 2020
Question Asked in SSC CGL Tier-I Exam 2019-20. Download Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 2020 (All Shifts). Memory Based Question Asked PDF SSC CGL Exam. As we all know, The Staff Selection Commission conducting the SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2020, is being started online from Today and these examinations will be organized at various examination centers across the country by Staff Selection Commission from 3rd March to 11th march 2020.
This article will consist of all the section-wise Questions asked in SSC CGL Exam 2020 held on 3rd March to 11th march 2020 (All Shifts) in PDF format. Here, we have tried to collect questions asked in SSC CGL Exam in all shifts. All these questions will prove helpful for the candidates who are yet to appear for the exam. We have also tried to provide all the questions here and with time, we will keep on adding questions to this post.
Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 2020
Here we are providing Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 4th March 2020 so that all other aspirants can get an overall and clear idea about exam pattern and difficulty level. Here you find all questions asked in SSC CGL exam conducted on 4th March 2020-
Question Asked In SSC CGL General Awareness – 4th March 2020
- Which Article is related to the abolishment of untouchability? – Article 17
- “Harshcharitra” book was written by whom?- Banabhatta
- One question related to abolition
- 2 Current Affair question asked from dec 2019, april 2019
- Harshvardhana became the king after the death of ________. – Rajya Vardhan
- What is the Capital of Magadh? – Patliputra
- Who is the Chief of Army Staff?-Manoj Mukund Naravane
- Which Article related to Discrimination?- Article 15
- How many Layers does a Moon have? – 3 layers
- One Question related to Temple
- Gol Gumbaz is located in?-Vijaypura, Karnataka
- Xerophthalmia is a progressive eye disease caused by______ a deficiency.-Vitamin A
- Magadh Capital Rajagriha (Girivraj) shifted to which place after 4BCE? – Pataliputra
- Where is Gol Gumbaz located? – Vijayapura (formerly Bijapur), Karnataka
- Right to freedom – Article 19
- Who is the president of the World Bank? – David Malpass
- Who is the current army chief of India? – General Bipin Rawat
- Who constructed the Sudarshan lake? – Chandragupta Maurya
- What is the current GDP rate of India? 4.7%
- Padma Shri in archery – Deepika Kumari
- Xerophthalmia caused by which vitamin? – vitamin A
- Which city is known as the Athens of the East? – Madurai
- Jawara dance state – Madhya Pradesh
- Which of the planet is between Mars and Saturn? – Jupiter
- Which city is known as Twin City in India? – Hyderabad and Secunderabad
- Inventer of ohms law belongs to which country?- Germany
- Which gas is known as marsh gas? – methane
- Where red blood cells are made? – bone marrow
- Jellyfish belongs to which phylum group? – Cnidaria
- Which union minister recently released the book “Karmayoddha Granth”? – Amit Shah
- Sucheta Kripalani the first woman freedom fighter became CM of which state? – Uttar Pradesh
- The first governor of MP – Dr. Pattahbhi Sitaramayya
- JM Keynes (economist) belongs to which country? – British
- Who is the current foreign secretary of India? – Harsh Vardhan Shringla
- Who is the chairperson of IMF? – Kristalina Georgieva
- In which state Intensified Mission Indradhanush IMI 2.0 launched? – Uttar Pradesh
- Which player has taken 2 hatric in ODI?
- Where is RBC formed? – Bone marrow
- Chikankari embroidery famous from which place?
- 1st Governor of MP?
- Who is the current Economic advisor?
- Where did the meeting of Island Development hold?
- Karmayoddha Granth, the book was launched by??
- Jawara dance belongs to which state?
- Which city is known as Athens of the east?
- Ohm’s law scientist belongs to which country?
- Sucheta Kriplani is the CM of which state?
- What is the chemical name of Methane?
- Who is known as Napoleon of India?
- Novak Djokovic is from which country?
- One question asked from the plant kingdom
- Tennis legend who has a coin minted in his honour
- J&K dance
- Question asked on Mughal dynasty
Question Asked In SSC CGL English Language- 4th March 2020
- Cloze test- Based on religion
- Synonym – Prevent
- Synonym – Arbitrary
- Synonym – Prodigy, Acknowledgement
- Idiom- Back to square one
- Idiom- through a fit
- Idiom = the bee’s knees idiom
- Spelling = encouragement
- Cloze test on discipline manners in life
- Antonym – Obsolete
- One word- who manages the operation of loading or unloading a ship
Question Asked In SSC CGL Quantitative Aptitude- 4th March 2020
- 30×2 -15x +1 =0. Find 25×2 + x2/36
- Find the value sec6x -tan6x +3sec2x.tan2x
- Question asked on Quadratic Equations
- 2 numbers with divisibility from 11 and 72 were given. 5x-6y value?
- Question asked in triangle -Exterior angle bisector
Do share any exam question that you remember at email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org We will shortly update all questions asked in SSC CGL Exam 2018.
The General Awareness Cracker 2019-20 in English – 4000+ MCQ with Detailed Solutions for RRB NTPC & SSC CGL 2019-20
SSC CGL 2018 Tier – 1 Question Papers PDF ( English & Hindi) – Download (All Shifts)
Download Important Free PDF
|400 Important Chemistry Questions and Answer PDF||400 Important Physics Questions and Answer PDF||400+ Important Biology Questions and Answer PDF|
|850+ One Word Substitution PDF – Download Now|