Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 3rd March 2020
Question Asked in SSC CGL Tier-I Exam 2019-20. Download Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 2020 (All Shifts). Memory Based Question Asked PDF SSC CGL Exam. As we all know, The Staff Selection Commission conducting the SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2020, is being started online from Today and these examinations will be organized at various examination centers across the country by Staff Selection Commission from 3rd March to 9th march 2020.
This article will consist of all the section-wise Questions asked in SSC CGL Exam 2020 held on 3rd March to 9th march 2020 (All Shifts) in PDF format. Here, we have tried to collect questions asked in SSC CGL Exam in all shifts. All these questions will prove helpful for the candidates who are yet to appear for the exam. We have also tried to provide all the questions here and with time, we will keep on adding questions to this post.
Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 2020
Here we are providing Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 3rd March 2020 so that all other aspirants can get an overall and clear idea about exam pattern and difficulty level. Here you find all questions asked in SSC CGL exam conducted on 3rd March 2020-
Question Asked In SSC CGL General Awareness – 3rd March 2020
- Where is the Hampi Located?-Karnataka
- The site of Sanchi was discovered in the year 1818 by General Taylor
- Which of the following book was not written by Salman Rushdie?
- Who got Sahitya Akademi Awards in 2019?-Shashi Tharoor
- CM of Chhattisgarh –Bhupesh Baghel
- President of Sri Lanka? – Gotabaya Rajapaksha
- Shashi Tharoor Book – Era of Darkness
- Four Consecutive Double Century in Test Match-Virat Kohli
- Who got Padma Shree award in Archery?-Limba Ram
- Who is the founder of the Gupta Dynasty?
- Who is the present Chief Justice of India?-Sharad Arvind Bobde
- Who discovered Neutron-James Chadwick
- Scintillating- Sparkling(Synonyms)
- Bupesh Baghel is the CM of ……….?
- 21st Century Fox bought by – Disney
- World Food Programme (WFP) Headquarter-Rome, Italy
- Savitri Bai Phule belongs to which state? – Maharashtra
- Dry ice is also called –Solid Carbon dioxide
- Thomas British Emperor came in the reign of which Mughal emperor?
- Repo rate and Reverse Repo rate were decided by RBI
- Lead Role Actress in movie Mission Mangal- Vidya Balan
- Which of the following bones does not belong to the ear? – Femur
- Who is the president of Shrilanka?
- Kartarpur Corridor was inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Which of the following structures help the red worms to grind their food? Gizzard
- Questions were asked from ancient history.
- Who was the ambassador to the court of Jahangir-Sir Thomas Roe
- Global Investors meet, Ascend 2020 held in-Kochi
- Where is Lady Willingdon park?-New Delhi
- Wings India event was held at which Airport?-Hyderabad Airport
- Brand finance nation ranking 2019
- Who was the last ruler in the Nanda Dynasty?-Dhananand
- Amit shah released a book recently based on the biography of whom-Karmayoddha Granth
- Who was the father of Ajatashatru?-Bimbisara
- Which acid is present in Vinegar?-Acetic Acid
- Which gland is present between the lungs?-Thymus Gland
- Which of the following district of karnataka has the given wildlife sanctuary
- Industry 4.0 launched with the help of which institute- IIT Kanpur
- Who is the Chief Minister of Punjab? Amarinder Singh
- Sultan Qaboos bin Said who died on 10 January 2020 belongs to which country: Oman
- Araku Valley is one of the most popular Hill Stations located in Andhra Pradesh
- Valluvanad, the Kingdom of Vellattiri was in Kerela
- Where is Lady Willingdon park?-New Delhi
- Who received the Dada Saheb Phalke Award in 2020?-Dia Mirza
- Which acid is released when cutting onions that result in tears-Sulfenic Acid
- Where will Madhavpur Mela held?-Gujarat
- In which year was the name of the capital Bombay changed to Mumbai?-1995
Question Asked In SSC CGL English Language- 3rd March 2020
- Spelling Error Humiliation
- Idioms & phrase- A hard nut to crack
- Idioms & phrase- Take a french Leave
- Cloze Test Topic- Moral Values
- Antonym – Exodus, Quiescent, Fragile
- Synonyms- Obligatory
- Study of Dogs is called?
- One word for “song at burial”?
Question Asked In SSC CGL Quantitative Aptitude-3rd March 2020
- IF Area of triangle ABC = 44 , Find the area of triangle BDE?
- If the breadth of a rectangle is increased by 40% and length is increased by some %, Then find the percentage change in the area of the rectangle?
- If x^2a = y^2b=z^2c , then x²/y² =?
- There are 640 students , number of boys = 400 , number of girls =240.If 30 Girls added then how many boys should be added to make the ratio of boy to girl 14:9?
- If A = 4 sin a , B = 5 cos b , Then Find A^2 + B^2
- A, B, C can do the same work in 20, 15, 12 days respectively. A, B, C start working together for 3 days. In how man days the remaining work will be completed by A?
Do share any exam question that you remember at email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org We will shortly update all questions asked in SSC CGL Exam 2018.