Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 2018 – 11th June 2019
Question Asked in SSC CGL Tier-I Exam 2018. Download Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 2018.SSC CGL Exam Question Asked PDF.Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2018 Exam – 11th June 2019 (All Shifts) As we all know, The Staff Selection Commission conducting the SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2018, is being started online from 4th June 2019 and these examinations will be organized at various examination centers across the country by Staff Selection Commission from 04th June to 13th June 2019
This article will consist of all the section-wise Questions asked in SSC CGL Exam 2018 held on 4th June to 13th June 2019 (All Shifts) in PDF format. Here, we have tried to collect questions asked in SSC CGL Exam in all shifts. All these questions will prove helpful for the candidates who are yet to appear for the exam. We have also tried to provide all the questions here and with time, we will keep on adding questions to this post.
Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 2018
Here we are providing Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 11th June 2019 so that all other aspirants can get an overall and clear idea about exam pattern and difficulty level. Here you find all questions asked in SSC CGL exam conducted on 11th June 2019
- Venn Diagram- Sarso, ghobhi & gehu
- Series- 57, 62, 31, 36, 18, ___
- Blood Relation- Parnav & priyank are brother and Sonia Saksham’s sister. If Sonia is Priyank’s mother then how Parnav is related to Sonia?
- AU=21 Egg=245 than BAKE=?
- Synonyms- Defer, arrogance
- Synonyms- Preplex, plentiful
- Idioms & phrases – Through think & thin
- One word substitution- A person who loves to collect, read and admire books- Bibliophile
- If height of frustum is 21cm, & diameters are 3 cm & 2 cm. Then find its volume?
- If the difference between SI & CI for 2 year at rate of 8.5% is Rs.28.9. Find the amount?
- One question on divisibility with 12.
- Two successive discount of 10% & 15% are given. If SP is given, find marked price?
- AB & CD are two chords intersect each other at P outside the circle, AB= 6cm, PB= x cm, CD= 3 cm, PD= 5 cm. Find the value of x?
- In a triangle ABC, AD is a medium and P is a point on it. If AP:PD= 3:4 Then find the ratio of triangle APB to triangle ABC?
- A circle is given with diameter AB, CD is a chord and it makes a trapezium ABCD. Angle BAC= 25 then find the angle CAD?
- A+B is given, AB+BC+CA is given, find the value of A^3+B^3+C^3-3ABC=?
- A+B=5, If AB=3, find the A^3+B^3=?
- cotA= 4/3, then find sinA+cosA-tanA=?
- root x + 1/ root x = 6, then find the value of x^2 + 1/x^2=?
- A:B= 5:4, then (8A + 3B) / (8A-3B)
- DI- 3 subject & 5 college
- National bird of bhutan
- World smallest animal.
- Which article is related with president impeachment?
- ICC’s newly appointed CEO name?
- Who was the winner of Gyan Peeth award 2018?
- Sequence- Gold, Brass, Iron, Silver,Platinum
- Odd One out- 9168, 11128, 7141, 13178
- Syllogism – All parent are teacher, All parents are human.
- One question from age,
- Antonym- Mammoth
- One word substitution- arms & Ammunition kept- Arsenal
- Spelling correction- exhibition
- A+B=6, AB=16/3 then find the value of A^3+B^3=?
- A+B+C=4, AB+BC+CA is given, then find A^3+B^3 + C^3-3ABC =?
- One question from frustum.
- A circle is given with diameter AB, CD is a chord and it makes a trapezium ABCD. Angle CBA= 18 then find the angle CAD?
- cosecA= 13/12, then find sinA+cosA-tanA=?
- √x – 1/√x = √6, then find x^2+1/x^2=?
- sinA = cos(50+A), A= 40
- In a triangle ABC, AD is a medium and P is a point on it. If AP:PD= 3:4 Then find the ratio of triangle BPD to triangle ABC?
- 42x573y is divisible by 72, find x+y?
- If the price is increased by 17%, What percentage of decrease in the consumption must be done by the person so as to increase the expenditure by 8%?
- One question based on BODMAS.
- SP is given, 2 successive discount are 20% & 16%. What is the Marked price?
- Vasco De Gama entered India from?
- 3rd highest water fall in the world
- January 2019 boxing World Cup female winner
- Maximum tenure of which pm of Bangladesh
Do share any exam question that you remember at email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org We will shortly update all questions asked in SSC CGL Exam 2018.
Best Books for NABARD Grade A & B 2019
|A Complete Book for NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) 2019||A Complete Book for NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) 2019|
Download Important Free PDF
|400 Important Chemistry Questions and Answer PDF||400 Important Physics Questions and Answer PDF||400+ Important Biology Questions and Answer PDF|
|850+ One Word Substitution PDF – Download Now|