Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 2018 – 10th June 2019
Question Asked in SSC CGL Tier-I Exam 2018. Download Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 2018.SSC CGL Exam Question Asked PDF.Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2018 Exam – 10th June 2019 (All Shifts) As we all know, The Staff Selection Commission conducting the SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2018, is being started online from 4th June 2019 and these examinations will be organized at various examination centers across the country by Staff Selection Commission from 04th June to 13th June 2019
This article will consist of all the section-wise Questions asked in SSC CGL Exam 2018 held on 4th June to 13th June 2019 (All Shifts) in PDF format. Here, we have tried to collect questions asked in SSC CGL Exam in all shifts. All these questions will prove helpful for the candidates who are yet to appear for the exam. We have also tried to provide all the questions here and with time, we will keep on adding questions to this post.
Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 2018
Here we are providing Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 10th June 2019 so that all other aspirants can get an overall and clear idea about exam pattern and difficulty level. Here you find all questions asked in SSC CGL exam conducted on 10th June 2019
- One question on House of Parliament.
- Which Mughal Emperor named “Noorjaha”?
- 2 questions from periodic table.
- Which King died in Agra 1606?
- One question from Book.
- Which Mughal Emperor had the largest empire (area wise) ?
- What is the duration of Special Olympic Game?
- Who is the First Indian Flight Engineer Lady?
- Which News reporter was killed in 2017 in Karnataka? Gauri Lankesh
- Who is the CM of Chattisgarh?
- Who wrote Akbarnama?
- Who was the First Women Wrestler?
- Theory of Relativity was invented in which year?
- If x+y+z=0, then x^2+y^2+z^2-xy=?
- x+y = 34, xy= 140 , then x-y=?
- Arrange according to Sequence- pyramids, Giza, Africa, World
- Venn diagram- Teacher, school, student
- number series – 1,2,3,4, 6, 6, 8, 9, 12, ____
- Synonym/ Antonym- pensive, No sooner (Error detection)
- Idioms & phrases- Square in a circle
- One word substitution– which can not be understood
- One word substitution– which can be eaten
- Spelling Correction– Challenge
- If x^2+(1/x^2)=4, Then find the value of x^4 + (1/x^4)=?
- x+1/x= 3, the find the value of x^3 + (1/x^3)= ?
- Largest parliament of which country?
- How many members in Shrilankan parliament?
- When was Bangladesh liberation war end?
- In which year India won first Olympic Medal after Independence?
- Who is the author of “A century is not enough”?
- Who is the author of “A Passage to England”?
- Who is the first person who participate in Wimbledon tournament?
- Question from gupta dynasty
- one question from section 38.
- One question from sen dynasty.
- Who was the first Pakistan president?
- who first climb mount Everest?
Do share any exam question that you remember at email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org We will shortly update all questions asked in SSC CGL Exam 2018.
SSC CGL Exam Analysis and Question Asked – 04th June to 13th June 2019 (All Shifts)
Best Books for NABARD Grade A & B 2019
|A Complete Book for NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) 2019||A Complete Book for NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) 2019|
110+ SSC CGL Previous Year Questions Papers PDF – Download Now ( All Shift – Prelims)
Download Important Free PDF
|400 Important Chemistry Questions and Answer PDF||400 Important Physics Questions and Answer PDF||400+ Important Biology Questions and Answer PDF|
|850+ One Word Substitution PDF – Download Now|