Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 2018 – 06th June 2019
Question Asked in SSC CGL Tier-I Exam 2018. Download Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 2018.SSC CGL Exam Question Asked PDF.Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2018 Exam – 06th June 2019 (All Shifts) As we all know, The Staff Selection Commission conducting the SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2018, is being started online from 4th June 2019 and these examinations will be organized at various examination centers across the country by Staff Selection Commission from 04th June to 11th June 2019
This article will consist of all the section-wise Questions asked in SSC CGL Exam 2018 held on 4th June to 13th June 2019 (All Shifts) in PDF format. Here, we have tried to collect questions asked in SSC CGL Exam in all shifts. All these questions will prove helpful for the candidates who are yet to appear for the exam. We have also tried to provide all the questions here and with time, we will keep on adding questions to this post.
Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 2018
Here we are providing Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 06th June 2019 so that all other aspirants can get an overall and clear idea about exam pattern and difficulty level. Here you find all questions asked in SSC CGL exam conducted on 06th June 2019
- Fritter Away(Phrasal) – To Waste Little by Little
- Niggle Meaning – Worry
- GT Road Made By?
- National Game of China – Table Tennis
- Battle of Buksar+
- Antonym- Gall & Fritter away
- Synonyms- Embark on & Niggle
There were 2 jumble word question in the english part
- There was an idion – to put yourself together
- Synonym of triumph , Epitaph
- Math lengthy trapezium rhombus property based.
- Principal 15000 r 16% find the difference between 2year and 3year of CI
- After completion 50% of work A alone,B joins him and the work was completed 4 days earlier.If B alone can do50% in 15 days,find (A+B) together time
- A+b+c can do work 15 days,they start together.when 1/3 work is done a leave now the work will complete 4 days more.when 2/3 work done b leave now the work completed 2 days more.c alone can do??
- Who is the CM of Maharashtra?
- What is the scientific name of Banyan Tree?
- Which Person attended 3 round table conference?
- White phosphorus is?
- Homeostasis is ?
- What is the National game of China?
- President rule comes under which article?
- Which river flows in thar desert?
- Battle of Buxar was held between?
- Which of the following is the Tribe of West bengal?
- Which is the Highest point in Andaman?
- Bandipur wildlife sanctuary is situated in?
- One question on Ottam Thulal Folk dance?
- One question on Book: A prisoner’s scrap book
- When was Battle of Plassey held?
- Who won Abel Prize 2019?
- Earth Day is celebrated in which year?
- What is mentioned in Article 61 of indian constitution?
- Dhaman folk dance belongs to which state?
- Mid Day Meal scheme was launched in which year?
- Who build Grant Trunk Road?
- Who is the brand ambassadorof red bus?
- Who extended empire almost in the south?
- Who won Irani Cup 2019?
- Under which act has lok Adalat come into the force ?
- Who invented electromagnetic theory?
- On which day Water day is celebrated?
- Idioms- Couch Potato & Leading with nose
- Antonym of “Limit”
- Synonym of DUBIOUS
- x+y=12, xy= 27, x3 – y3=?
- Sin£=4cos£ to sin£cos£=?
- If the ratio of A:B present age is 8:9 then their ratio after 9 year is 21: 19. And C is 3 year younger than B, then find the age of C?
- Current affairs were asked from March 2019
- Who is the director of BARC?
- Who is head of Niti Ayog?
- 24th April-30th April was celebrated as which week?
- One question related to Article 43.
- Who was the Founder of Syed dynasty?
- Which pass divides J&K?
- Which article enables a citizen to take constitutional remedy?
- Manjuli island in which state?
- Who is the first lok pal of India
- Antonym of “Comic” & “Disperse”
- Synonym of “Egulf”
- Idiom- Out of wood & Butterflies in stomach
- One word substitution- Arbitrator
- Di based on car production of 5 companies
- If (a+b+c)= 2, a^2+b^2+c^2= 26, then find a^3+b^3+c^3=?
- 1st chief justice of delhi high court?
- Who started Jan dhan yojna?
- Which of the following is the Higest raliway station?
- In Himachal Pradesh which pass is a popular tourist place ….like rohtang pass , etc.
- Sustained rise in the general price level from economics
- Banking regulatory act
- Rajiya sultan related
- Name of commission for changes in indian constitution
- Khujrao temple is situated in?
- Rickets is caused by the deficiency of?
Do share any exam question that you remember at firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com We will shortly update all questions asked in SSC CGL Exam 2018.
Best Books for NABARD Grade A & B 2019
|A Complete Book for NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) 2019||A Complete Book for NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) 2019|
Download Important Free PDF
|400 Important Chemistry Questions and Answer PDF||400 Important Physics Questions and Answer PDF||400+ Important Biology Questions and Answer PDF|
|850+ One Word Substitution PDF – Download Now|