NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 – 773 Community Health Provider Vacancies
NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019.NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 – 773 Community Health Provider Vacancies. Applications are invited Offline from eligible persons for filling up of NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 – Community Health Provider(NHM Jobs 2019). It is a great opportunity for all those who wish to see themselves working in National Health Mission (NHM), Pune.
Interested and eligible Candidates can fill and submit the application form of NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 – 773 Community Health Provider Vacancies. The last date is to apply offline applications for Community Health Provider Vacancies is on 23rd February 2019.
NHM, Pune Recruitment 2019 – Important Details
|NHM, Pune Recruitment 2019 – 773 Community Health Provider Vacancies|
|Examination Name||NHM Community Health Provider Vacancies(NHM Jobs 2019)|
|Organized by||National Health Mission (NHM), Pune|
|Name of Posts||‘Community Health Provider‘|
NHM, Pune Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
|NHM, Pune Recruitment 2019 Offline Registration – Last Date||23rd Feb 2019|
NHM, Pune Recruitment 2019 – Community Health Provider Vacancies
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Community Health Provider||773|
NHM, Pune Recruitment 2019 – Education Qualification
|Community Health Provider||B.A.M.S(Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery|
CERTIFICATE TO BE ATTACHED FOR COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICER POST:-
- DEGREE CERTIFICATE
- RESIDENTIAL PROOF (DOMICILE CERTIFICATE FROM TAHSIL OFFICE/ COLLECTOR OFFICE)
- FINAL YEAR MARKSHEET
- 10TH CERTIFICATE (AS AGE PROOF)
- 12TH CERTIFICATE
- CASTE CERTIFICATE
- CASTE VALIDITY (IF APPLICABLE)
- EXPERINCE CERTIFICATE
Terms & Conditions for appointment :-
1) Selected candidates will be initially sent for six months training at any Hospital in the state.
2) Candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs 10,000/- per month during the training period.
3) After completion of six months training candidate will have to appear for exit exam. candidate successfully completing the exit exam will be appointed as Community Health officer at sub centers in the same or nearby district as per vacancy.
4) Candidate is expected to do home visits to at least ten households in his/her area dairy.
5) Candidate successfully clearing the exit exam will get a certificate which will be applicable only for working as a community Health officer at sub centre. This certificate does not make the candidate eligible for any specialization/private practice.
6) Candidate not clearing exam in two attempts wlll not be eligible for appointment as Community Health Officer,
7) There is no separate provision for accommodation and other allowances during training period.
General Terms and Condition :
1) These posts are purely contractual and not state government,s regular posts.
2) No. of posts and reservation may change.
3) Criteria for selection will be the BAMS final year marks of candidates.
4) Candidates holding higher qualification will be eligible for maximum of 5% additional marks (PG Diploma – 2% & PG degree- 5%)
5) Candidates having experience of working with Government/NHM/Semi-government organizations are eligible for 1% additional marks per year, maximum up to 5 years.
6) Candidates from the same Taluka will be given 10% additional marks and candidates from same district will be given 10% additional marks.
7) Vertical and Horizontal reservation will be applicable for appointment to Community Health Officer post.
8) Only shortlisted candidates will be eligible for training.
9) The candidates clearing exit exam will be appointed initially for 11 months, likely to be extended subject to continuation of the project from GOI. If the same is not extended; candidate cannot claim any right on the post or permanency of job or Job protection by Government or Any litigation regarding the employment protection.
10) Age criteria for open category will be 38 years and for reserved categories it will be 43 years.
11) Age criteria will be relaxed by 5 years for existing NHM employees.
12) The selection committee reserves all the rights to modify or change all the above mentioned criteria without any prior intimation.
13) Application Form should be submitted in prescribed format along with photograph and one set of self-attested photo copies of mentioned in the form to the District Health Officer of concerned District, where the candidate wishes to apply.
14) Last date of receipt of Application form is 23/02/2019. Application Form received after last date will not be considered.
15) Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active at least for one year. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
16) Places of Health Wellness Centre are displayed on the Concern District website :-www.punezp.org