IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019
IDBI Bank Executives Recruitment 2019. industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) released a notification IDBI Bank Recruitment for the post of “Executives” to fill in 300 vacancies.. Interested and eligible Candidates can fill and submit the application form of IDBI Bank Executives Recruitment 2019 for 300 Executives.
The online application for IDBI Executive recruitment 2019 will start soon. The last date to apply online for the post of executives is 15th April 2019. You can check the official notification from the link provided below –
IDBI Bank Executives Official Recruitment 2019
Here we are providing you all details about the IDBI Bank Executives Recruitment and other eligibility criteria based on the educational qualification, age limit, application fee details, pay scale details and various other details are given below-
IDBI Bank Executives Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
|Name of the Organization||IDBI Bank|
|Online Application Started Date||Link will be activated soon|
|Last date for apply online||15th April 2019|
|Online Payment of application fees||To be notified soon|
|Pre-Examination training date for the SC/ ST / OBC applicants at all centers||May 06, 2019 to May 11, 2019|
|Date of Online Examination||May 16, 2019|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
IDBI Bank Executives Recruitment 2019: Vacancies Details
|Name of the Category||No. of Vacancies|
IDBI Bank Executives Selection Procedure
The selection process for the post of Executive will comprise of an Online Test. Written Examination-
IDBI Executives 2018 Exam Pattern
|Name of Tests||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||
|1.||Test of Reasoning||50||50||
Composite time of 90 minutes
|2.||Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|3.||Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
IDBI Bank Executives 2019 Eligibility Criteria
IDBI Bank Executives Age Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years and maximum age requirement is 25 years as on 01.01.2018 to apply for the post of Executives in IDBI Bank.It means the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1993 and not later than 1st January 1998.
- There is age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST Candidates, 3 years for OBC Candidates and 10 years age relaxation for Persons with benchmark disabilities.
IDBI Bank Executives Educational Qualifications
- To be eligible for applying a candidate must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government with minimum 60% marks.It is 55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- The candidates who are in final year can also apply for this recruitment with the condition that on the time of document verification the candidate must have to produce proof of having passed the graduation on or before 28th February 2018.
IDBI Bank Executives 2019 – Application fees
|General / OBC||Rs. 700 (Application fees including intimation charges)|
|SC / ST / PwD||Rs. 150 (intimation charges only)|
IDBI Bank Executives Emoluments, Career prospects, and Service Conditions
The appointment of Executive will be on the contractual basis. The contract would be initially for a period of 1 year and this may be reviewed for an extension on year-to-year basis for a further period of 2 years, subject to satisfactory performance, completion of assigned mandatory e-learning certifications and availability of vacancies. On successful completion of a period of 3 years of contractual service, such appointees may become eligible for appointment as Assistant Manager (Grade A‟) in IDBI Bank through a selection process that would be conducted by IDBI Bank. The Executive will be paid a lump sum/fixed remuneration as per the following chart:
|Consolidated remuneration||· 22,000 per month in the first year,
· 24,000 per month in the second year and
· 27,000 per month in the third year of service.
You may also like-
- IDBI Bank Executives Recruitment 2019 : Apply Online
- IDBI Bank Executives Previous year Cutoff | Check IDBI Clerk Previous year Cutoff Marks
- IDBI Bank Executives Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 with Previous Year Exam Analysis
- Download IDBI Bank Executive Previous year Questions Papers
RRB NTPC General Knowledge (GK-GS) Question E-Book in Hindi language – Get Now
Best Books For Banking & Insurance Exam 2019
The best way to prepare for the Banking and Insurance Exams is Choosing Right and best Preparation Books. To help candidates in getting the Best Banking and Insurance Exams Books easily we have created this and here we have provided all the details regarding the Books for Banking and Insurance Exams Exam through which candidates must go through.
|A Complete Book on Data Interpretation and Analysis For LIC AAO & SBI PO 2019
A Complete Book of Puzzle and Seating Arrangement For LIC AAO & SBI PO 2019
|200+ New pattern English Questions and Answers PDF – Based on SBI PO Prelims 2018||Click Here|
|Data Interpretation PDF for SBI PO Prelims 2018 – Based on SBI PO/Clerk Exams 2018||Click Here|
|Reasoning Ability Booster – New Pattern Machine Input Output Practice Book | Download Now||Click Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude E-Book for Banking, SSC and Insurance Exams||Click Here|
|300 High Level Data Interpretation (DI) Questions & Answers PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|हाई लेवल डाटा इंटरप्रिटेशन प्रैक्टिस वर्कबुक (नवीनतम पैटर्न पर आधारित )||Click Here|
|200+ Puzzle & Seating Arrangement Free PDF||Click Here|
|100 High Level Data Interpretation Questions & Answers PDF (English)- Download Here|
Why are these Books best for LIC AAO?
- Choosing best books for LIC AAO Exam will guarantee a correct preparation strategy.
- These Books and study material cover all the complete the syllabus. Previous papers are also included for your help.
- These books are by experienced & learned authors.
- These Books and study material recommended by experienced professionals who deal with LIC AAO Exams.