IB Security Assistant Answer Key 17th February 2019
IB Security Assistant Answer Key 17th February 2019. IB Security Assistant Answer Key 2019. IB Security Assistant Question Paper with Answer Key. IB Security Assistant Answer Key PDF. IB Security Assistant Answer Key and Question Paper. As we all know that Intelligence Bureau (IB) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for 1054 posts of Security Assistant in Intelligence Assistant, Government of India.
Today Intelligence Bureau conducted IB Security Assistant Exam 2018 and the exam timing is 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM. Those candidates who are preparing for IB Security Assistant Exam now waiting for this IB Security Assistant Answer Key and it would be very helpful for them. Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Answer Key 2018-19 has been provided by LST users in pdf format.
IB Security Assistant Answer Key
The IB Security Assistant unofficial answer key is released an hour or two later the exam is over. The Intelligence Bureau will release the Official answer key for IB Security Assistant Exam 2018-19 Answer Key at its official website soon.
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Answer Key 2018-19
|Exam Name||Answer Key||Question Paper|
|IB Security Assistant Exam 2018-19(Morning Shift)||Click Here||Click Here|
|IB Security Assistant Exam 2018-19(Evening Shift)||Click Here||Click Here|
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Answer Key 2018
- 6, 360
- α + β = -b/a
- They represent coincident lines.
- Both option a & b i.e. 16 and -33/2
- 2 cm
- 21/2 sq units Note: The first option contains the same numerical answer as ‘21/2 cm’ which is not correct
- Sin 60o
- 10 root3 meter
- 3 cm
- 154/3 sq cms
- 74 cms
- -1.5 Probability of an event can never be negative
- Mean calculated by all the three methods is the same.
- x – 3 , 7x – 9
- Volume of cone = πr2h/3
- International Day of Yoga is celebrated annually on? 21 June
- City of lakes in India is? Ans: Udaipur
- Which of the diseases is not caused by a virus? TB
- How many states are there in India? 29
- During Akbar’s regime, who carried out land revenue reforms? Todar Mal
- Which of the following is the unit of heat? Joule
- Who among the following is the future Buddha that is yet to come? Maitreya
- Jaundice is caused due to malfunctioning of? Liver
- Tsangpo river flowing through Tibet is known in India as? Brahmaputra
- Yuri Gagarin, the first cosmonaut to reach space, was from which country? Russia
- What is the boiling point of water in Fahrenheit? 212 F
- Kalibangan, the Indus Valley site, is in? Rajasthan
- Who was the founder of Banaras Hindu University? Madan Mohan Malviya
- Where do you find the temple of Angkor Wat? Cambodia
- Which of the following can cause a Tsunami? Earthquake
- The Bhakra Dam in India is built on? Satluj River
- Who wrote ‘Ramcharitmanas? Tulsidas
- The river known as the Ganges of the South is? Kaveri
- Where is the Tungabhadra Sanctuary located? Karnataka
- Where is Nanda Devi Mountain? Uttarakhand
- Jaya Samhita is the original name of? Mahabharat
- Rickets is caused due to deficiency of? Vitamin D
- Who was the first women speaker of Lok Sabha? Meira Kumar
- With which sport is term Butterfly associated with? Swimming
- The resolution for the removal of Vice President of India should be moved in? Rajya Sabha
- What happens when dilute hydrochloric acid is added to iron fillings? Hydrogen gas and iron chloride are produced
- A solution turns red litmus paper blue. Its Ph is likely to be? 10
- An element reacts with oxygen to give a compound with a high melting point. This compound is also soluble in water. The element is likely to be? Calcium
- While cooking. If the bottom of the vessel is getting blackened on the outside, it means that? The fuel is not burning completely
- Which of the following statements is not correct about the trend when going from left to right across the periods of the periodic table? Oxides of the element become more acidic
- Kidneys in human beings are a part of the system for? Excretion
- The gap between two neurons is called a? Synapse
- In a plant, the anther contains? Pollen grains
- In evolutionary terms, we have more in common with? A Chinese school boy
- Which of the following material cannot be used to make a lens? Clay
- The human eyes form the image of an object at its? Retina
- Which of the following terms does not represent electric power in a circuit? IR^2
- The device used for producing electric current is called? Generator
- Which of the following is not an example of biomass energy source? Nuclear energy
- Which of the following constitute a food chain? Grass, Goat, and Human
- Pleasure and pain are inseparable facets ___________ human existence. of
- Is there __________ fitness centre near your house? a
- He has hardly read _________ book. the
- _________ of pain is real and affects one’s body, mind, and spirit. Experience
- He drove with ______ care and hence was fined by Traffic Police. little
- _______ cultural diversity attracts tourists from all over the world. India’s
- I have been to _____ doctor, whose name figured in the Times of India. the
- The _______ monkeys that escaped from the Delhi Zoo were found eating bananas in a fruit shop. three
- We are ________ to go out for a picnic tomorrow. planning
- The train must ________ reached Delhi by now. have
- Mischeif: The correct spelling is “mischief”.
- Grammer: The correct spelling is “grammar”.
- Vehical: The correct spelling is “vehicle”.
- Denteist: The correct spelling is “dentist”.
- Volkano: The correct spelling is “volcano”.
- A person who believes in God. Theist
- Story of an individual by himself. Autobiography
- A book or paper written in hand. Manuscript
- A number of ships. Fleet
- A young cow. Calf
- Dal lake
- Tripura (rest options are capital of states)
- Pepper : Spice
- Archive : Documents
- Cote D Ivoire : Africa
- coal : thermal power plant
- dachshund : dog
- 4 years
- Neither (i) nor (ii) follows
- Only conclusion (i) follows
- Only conclusion (i) follows
- Only conclusion (ii) follows
- Neither (i) nor (ii) is correct.
IB Security Assistant Question Paper – Exam Pattern
Tier – I
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
- IB Security Assistant Written Exam will be multiple choice/objective type.
- The time duration of test will be 02:00 hours.
- Each Question will carry 1 mark.
- There shall be a negative marking for each wrong answer. 0.25 Marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
How to Download IB Security Assistant Answer key 2018-19?
Intelligence Bureau (IB) will release the IB Security Assistant answer key after conduction of written exam, the candidates who have appeared in the exam can download the IB Security Assistant answer key 2018 form this article. Follow the below steps to download the IB Security Assistant Answer Key –
- Click at the above provided link and thereafter in new tab login page will open.
- In the login page fill all the required details (Roll Number & Date of birth).
- After filling all the details click the login button.
- Thereafter the answer key page will open
- Click at the download option for downloading the answer key.
IB Security Assistant Question Paper PDF 17th February 2019 – Download Here
You can download the IB Security Assistant Question Paper PDF and their solutions from the given below link. Solving Intelligence Bureau Question Paper PDF will give you confidence and enhance your exam preparations.