***आपको सफलतापूर्वक भुगतान के बाद ईमेल के माध्यम से पीडीएफ पासवर्ड मिलेगा, इसलिए कृपया भुगतान के लिए सही ईमेल आईडी और मोबाइल नंबर दर्ज करें।
***You will get a PDF password through email after successful payment so please enter the correct Email ID or Mobile Number for payment.
PFRDA Grade A Book 2022 (VOL. II) Costing, Companies Act, Economics and Pension Sector – Download 1100+ MCQ with Theory eBook
At Let’s Study Together (LST) we understand our student’s requirement and keep it in mind, So LST Team created a Very special “PFRDA Grade A Books for General Stream 2022 (VOL. II) of Costing, Companies Act, Economics and Pension Sector” to crack PFRDA Grade-A. This PFRDA Grade A book includes complete theory and Multiple Choice Questions with Answers. This Book was made by our experts after carefully examining previous years’ questions papers of PFRDA Grade A and is also useful for both PFRDA Grade A Phase I & Phase II Exam & Based on the latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2022 If you prepare this thoroughly, you can very easily crack PFRDA Grade A 2022.
Important features of – PFRDA Grade A Book 2022 (VOL. II) Costing, Companies Act, Economics and Pension Sector-
- Prepare By PFRDA Grade-A Exam Experts
- 100+ Theory Topics & 1100+ Practice Questions (Below section wise)
- Costing Theory Topics with 350+ Practice Questions
- Companies Act Theory Topics with 450+ Practice Questions
- Economics Theory Topics with 250 Practice Questions
- Pension Sector-Related Theory Topics with 70 Practice Questions
- Based on the latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2022
- Useful for Both PFRDA Grade-A Phase I & Phase II Exam (General Stream)
- PFRDA Grade-A Book Vol. I of Commerce & Accountancy, Management, and Finance made keeping in mind the PFRDA Grade A Cut offs or previous papers.
If you are preparing for PFRDA Grade A exam then you are looking for PFRDA Grade A Books for General Stream (Phase I & Phase II). Today here we are providing you with PFRDA Grade A Books for General Stream 2022. The PFRDA Grade A Book PDF – Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act, and Economics subjects carries 100 marks. Therefore, it will help you to fetch good marks in your total score.