Detailed IBPS PO 2017 Syllabus: New Exam Pattern (Prelims & Mains)
Detailed IBPS PO 2017 Syllabus
Detailed IBPS PO 2017 Syllabus. Welcome to the Letsstudytogether.co. Before appearing in any exam all you need to know the complete detailed syllabus of examination. It is important to know the latest exam pattern and syllabus of the exam.
Detailed IBPS PO 2017 Syllabus – [Prelims]
It will comprise of three sections, viz, English Language, Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude.
|S. No.||Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time ( Minute)|
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze test (Both New and old pattern)
- Error Spotting (Both New and old pattern)
- Circular Seating Arrangement
- Linear Seating Arrangement
- Double Lineup
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities/ Mathematical Inequalities
- Blood Relation
- Direction Sense
- Order and Ranking
(a) Age based problems
(b) Profit, Loss and Discount
(c) Simple and Compound Interest
(e) Mixture and Alligation
(f) Speed, Time and Distance
(g) Pipes and Cisterns
(j) Ratio and Averages
Detailed IBPS PO 2017 Syllabus – [Mains]
It will comprise of following 4 sections-
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
- Data Analysis & Interpretation
- English Language
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness
|S. No.||Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Min.|
|2.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Min.|
|3.||English Language||35||40||40 Min.|
|4.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Min.|
|5.||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 Min.|
In addition to this topic mentioned for Prelims exam phase, you can expect questions from following topics in IBPS PO Mains 2017.
- Data Sufficiency, with 3 statements.
- Input Output, based on the new pattern.
- Logical Reasoning
- Coded Questions
- Box Arrangement
Data Analysis & Interpretation:-
- Missing DI sets
- Double Diagram DI
- Caselet DI
- Data Sufficiency
- Mathematical inequality
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Double Fillers
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Mis-spelt word/ Idiom-Phrase/ Odd one out based Questions
General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness:-
- Current Affairs of last 6 months.
- Banking Awareness (Static as well as Current Banking Awareness questions)
- Static General Awareness
- Important Government Schemes, Important Summits, Recent developments in the banking sector, Important banking terms etc.
All the very best for your exams.
For more details click here
Thank you, all the best. and let’s study together.