CTET 2018 Result, Check Cut off, Merit List and Certificate
CTET 2018 Result. CTET Result 2018. CTET Cut off. CTET Expected Cut off. Check CTET Cut off, Merit List and Certificate. As we all know that The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2018 Exam on 9th December 2018.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will announce the CTET 2018 result within 6 weeks from the date of exam conducted. All the Candidates can check their CTET result by entering their roll number in the login window on Official CBSE website. Eligible candidates who will secure 60% and above will be declared qualified in the CTET 2018 Exam.
The CTET 2018 result notifies exam marks and status of qualifying the exam. Candidates those who get cut off marks in CTET Results, of Paper 1 are eligible to teach in classes I to V, and those who do so in Paper 2 are eligible to teach classes VI to VIII.
|CTET Result 2018||Important Date|
|CTET Exam Date||9th December 2018|
|CBSE CTET Result 2018 declaration||06 weeks from the exam|
Result: CTET result 2018 will be declared on www.ctet.nic.in
CTET 2018 Result Date
CTET exam conducted on December 09, 2018. The final answer key will be published on Third week of December 2018. The rank card of the candidates will be published along with the result in the First week of February 2019. The counseling will be conducted from the last week of February 2019.
CTET 2018 Question Paper & Answer Key
|CTET 2018||Download Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Paper 1||Click Here||Click Here|
|Paper 2||Click Here||Click Here|
How to Check CTET 2018 Result?
CTET 2018 Result can be accessed from the official website, will be declared on www.ctet.nic.in. These following step processes must be followed to get access to the result:-
- All the candidates request to visit the CBSE official website i.e. ctet.nic.in.
- Look for the link ‘latest news’ and click on it.
- Click on news header stating ‘CTET 2018 Result’.
- Post clicking, you will be directed to a new page.
- Enter roll number in the space provided and your result will be displayed on the screen.
CTET Result 2018 – CTET Qualifying marks
- As per NCTE notification No. 76-4/2010/NCTE/Acad. A person who scores 60% or more in the TET exam will be considered as TET pass.
- Last year, the qualifying mark of CTET 2018 is 60%. Candidates who will score equal to or more than the qualifying marks will be qualified in the exam. Candidates have to secure a minimum of 90 out of total 150 marks in the respective paper they are appearing.
- School Managements (Government, Local bodies, Government aided and unaided) may consider giving concessions to person belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- Qualifying the CTET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
- The Validity Period of CTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be Seven (7) years from the date of declaration of its CTET Result 2018 for all categories.
CTET Cut off 2018
- CTET 2018 cut off is the minimum required marks to be obtained by the candidates to qualify for the exam.
- The cut off is released after the declaration of CTET Result.
- The qualifying marks for CTET is 60% and above.
- Candidates who will score more than or equal to the cutoff scores will be considered for issuance of the eligibility certificate.
CTET 2017 Cut off
The cut off of CTET 2017 is given below for all categories. Candidates can check the CTET Cut off and know how much they need to score for qualifying the entrance test:
CTET Cutoff 2018
Qualifying the CTET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment. Last year, the qualifying mark of CTET 2018 is 60%. Candidates who will score equal to or more than the qualifying marks will be qualified in the exam. Candidates have to secure a minimum of 90 out of total 150 marks in the respective paper they are appearing.