Canara Bank PO Interview Dates Out
Canara Bank PO Interview Dates. Canara Bank has released the notification regarding a schedule for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview for the candidates of Canara Bank PGDBF online exam conducted for the Probationary Officers (PO). The online exam was conducted on the 4th march across India. The result of the candidates already declared in last week. The candidates who cleared Canara Bank PO Exam 2018 the next phase is Interview and Group Discussion.
The process of Group Discussion and Interview will commence from 23rd April 2018 at five centers, viz. Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Kolkata & Mumbai and details of the venue etc. The link for downloading Canara Bank PO Interview Call letters for Group Discussion and Interview will be made available in Bank’s website soon.
Salient features of “Interview Cracker Book for Bank PO” are:-
- Complete guidelines How to crack – IBPS PO Interview 2017-18.
- 15 Real Interview experiences of candidates who appeared for the personal interview in the previous years.
- Tricky Interview Questions with their best answers.
- Do’s and Don’ts for Interview
- Banking Awareness for the personal interview (PI) with competes theory and banking & Financial.
- 125+ highly recommended Banking Interview Questions with Answers.
- 200+ Expected Banking Interview Questions & Subject-wise Interview Questions.
- 90+ Previous Years Questions Asked In Banking Interviews. Etc.
Canara Bank PO 2018 Cut-Off Marks
The category-wise, test-wise and total score cut-offs for Objective Tests are furnished below:-
|CATEGORY||REASONING (50)||ENGLISH (50)||GENERAL AWARENES (50)S||QUANTITATIVE APTITUTE (50)||TOTAL (200)|
SBI Clerk 2018 | Railway RRB ALP & Group D | NABARD Grade A Study Material
|S. No.||Exams||Direct Links|
|1.||SBI Clerk 2018||Click Here|
|2.||Railway RRB ALP & Group D 2018||Click Here|
|3.||NABARD Grade A Study Material 2018||Click Here|