Bank of Baroda (BOB) Manipal PO 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
BOB Manipal PO 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus. As we all know Bank of Baroda (BOB) recently issued the notification for BOB Manipal PO 2018. This year Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018 drive is taking place to fill 600 Probationary Officers (PO) vacancies. The BOB Manipal PO Online Exam of will be conducted on 28th July 2018.
The Bank of Baroda exam pattern is changed slightly and new subject Computer Aptitude is introduced with reasoning ability section and the number of questions is reduced to 165. In the BOB Descriptive test, Letter writing & Essay will be asked. In General Awareness, this time questions will be asked from General/Economy/Banking Awareness section.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
|Availability of BOB Online Application Form||12/06/2018|
|Last date of Online Application Form||02/07/2018|
|Bank of Baroda Recruitment Payment Date||12/06/2018 to 02/07/2018|
|Last date for Online Registration including Edit / Modification of Application by candidates (including far-flung areas)||02/07/2018|
|Download of Call letters for Online Examination (Tentative)||18/07/2018|
|Date of Online Examination (Tentative)||28/07/2018|
Bank of Baroda PO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
Before appearing in Bank of Baroda PO Exam 2018 all you need to know the complete detailed syllabus for Exam. It is also important to know the latest exam pattern and syllabus for the exam. The questions will be asked in Bank of Baroda (BOB) Exam will be based on latest BOB Manipal PO Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018. So in order to help in your BOB PO Exam preparation, we are presenting you the detailed pattern and syllabus of the exam.
BOB Manipal Exam Pattern 2018
The BOB Manipal PO online test will be held on a single level as mentioned under –
- Objective Test
- Descriptive Test
The BOB PO pattern of the exam has slightly changed this year. Below is the given exam pattern for BOB PO 2018 Exam.
|Test Type||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Objective Test||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||50||75||Composite time
2 Hours 30
|Descriptive Test||English Language (Letter writing & Essay)||2||50||30 minutes|
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- Candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score in the online test to be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment Test, Group Discussion & Interview
Bank of Baroda (BOB) PO Syllabus 2018
To prepare for Bank of Baroda (BOB) PO exam, you want know the latest Bank of Baroda PO syllabus 2018. You can check all Bank of Baroda PO Syllabus below-
Bank of Baroda PO Syllabus – Reasoning Ability
- Seating Arrangement – Circular table and Line (North & South)
- Puzzle – Floor based, box based, et.
- Input Output
- Data Sufficiency
- Coding Decoding
- Computer Aptitude
- Miscellaneous Questions which includes topics – Blood relation, Ranking, Direction, etc.
Bank of Baroda Manipal PO Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Series
- Simplification/ Approximation
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Interpretation
- Missing DI sets
- Double Diagram DI
- Mathematical inequality
- Data Sufficiency
- Age based problems
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time, Work and Wages
- Mixture and Alligation
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Ratio and Averages
BOB Manipal PO Syllabus – English language
- Spotting Error
- Fill in the blank
- Cloze test
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence Connectors
- Mis-spelt word/ Idiom-Phrase/ Odd one out based Questions
Bank of Baroda Manipal PO Syllabus – General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness
- Current Affairs of last 6 months.
- Banking Awareness (Static as well as Current Banking Awareness questions)
- Static General Awareness
- History of Indian banking system
- Overview of Indian Financial System
- Recent credit and monetary policies
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies & Banking Terms
- Important Government Schemes, Important Summits, Recent developments in banking sector, Important banking terms etc.
- Introduction to National financial institutions like RBI, SEBI, IRDA, FSDC etc and of International organizations like IMF, World Bank, ADB, UN etc.
Bank of Baroda Manipal PO Syllabus – Descriptive Test
Bank of Baroda Manipal PO Important Links
|Bank of Baroda Manipal PO Official Notification||Click Here|
|Bank of Baroda PO Previous Year Questions Papers||Click Here|
|Bank of Baroda PO Previous Cut Off marks||Click Here|
|70+ BOB Manipal PO Model Questions Papers||Click Here|
Let’s Study Together has recently launched an online portal “Discuss “for user to find one stop solutions for their doubts and share good content with everyone. Discuss Is a place where learners can interact with each other and help each other, can access study material and other resources relevant to them, and seek guidance from mentors.
SBI PO/Clerk | RRB PO/Clerk | Railway Exams | SSC CGL 2018
|S. No.||Exams||Direct Links|
|1.||SBI PO/Clerk 2018||Click Here|
|2.||IBPS RRB PO/Clerk 2018||Click Here|
|3.||Railway RRB ALP & Group D 2018||Click Here|
|4.||SSC CGL 2018||Click Here|