Yogi Adityanath launches ‘Pravasi Raahat Mitra’ App for migrant workers
- Uttar Pradesh Chief MinisterYogi Adityanath launched the ‘Pravasi Rahat Mitra’ App.
- The mobile app has been developed by the state revenue department in collaboration with United Nation Development Program.
FEATURES OF APP
- It is aimed at aiding migrant citizens coming to Uttar Pradesh from other states so that they can take advantage of government schemes.
- It will also help to monitor their health besides providing jobs and livelihood, related to their skills.
- The exchange of information by various departments of the government will help in planning and formulating programs for employment and livelihood of these migrant citizens.
- The status of distribution of ration kits to migrant citizens will also be recorded in the app
- It can work online as well as offline.
DATA COLLECTED BY THE APP
- The app will have full details of the persons staying in the shelter center and the migrants who have reached their homes directly from other states.
- The basic information of the person such as name, educational qualification, temporary and permanent address, bank account details, Corona-related screening status and experience will be taken in the app. In this, details of more than 65 types of skills will be collected.
- Data of people from rural and urban areas can also be separated in the app for effective decision making.
- Data collection will be done at decentralized level, such as shelter site, transit point, residence of the person.
- The data collected through the app will be installed on the state-based Integrated Information Management System.
STATIC INFO (UTTAR PRADESH)
- Chief Minister-Yogi Adityanath
- Governor – Anandiben Patel