Weekly Current Affairs One Liner Questions – October 2018
Current Affairs One Liner October 2nd week 2018. Current Affairs One Liner Questions. Current Affairs One Liner PDF. Weekly Current Affairs. Weekly Current Affairs One Liner. Current Affairs One Liner Questions PDF. As we know it is time to gear up for IBPS PO Mains 2018 and to help you with Current Affairs, Banking & Financial Awareness and Static Awareness, Let’s Study Together (LST) Team are providing you the “250+ Weekly Current Affairs One Liner Questions” in PDF format from 8th October to 14th October 2018.
Current Affairs & General Awareness section in banking and insurance examination plays an important role in getting final selection. Current Affairs & General Awareness Section will have questions with special reference to Banking Awareness and latest current affairs from the banking sector. It also includes questions from Static Awareness, Current Affairs (5-6 months) and Financial Awareness.
This “Weekly Current Affairs One Liner Questions PDF” from 8th October to 14th October 2018 is also important for other banking exams such as IBPS Clerk, IB Assistant, SEBI, Canara Bank PO, SSC, IBPS SO, SBI SO and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs One Liner Questions – 8th October to 14th October 2018
- Which city hosted the inaugural training cum brainstorming workshop on ‘Best Practices in International Arbitration’- New Delhi
- The Union Home Ministry has issued clarification to Assam government on the citizenship status of which community – Gorkhas
- When is the International Day of Girl Child observed – October 11
- The 13th Annual Convention of Central Information Commission will be held in which city- Delhi
- Which country has passed a legislation to pay compensation to the victims of its brutal civil war – Sri Lanka
- Which country is planning to frame an air cargo policy – India
- What was India’s rank in the 2018 Global Hunger Index (GHI), published on October 10, 2018 – 103rd
- Which country is suffering from an extremely alarming level of hunger as per 2018 Global Hunger Index – Central African Republic
- The Central Government has mandated which river to maintain a minimum quantity of water all through the year – Ganga
- Which is the official mascot for the Odisha Men’s Hockey World Cup scheduled to be held from November 28 to December 16, 2018 – Olly
- Who was appointed as the Chief Statistician of India and Secretary of the Statistics Ministry in October 2018 – Pravin Srivastava
- Who was appointed to the Central Board of the Reserve Bank of India in October 2018- Sachin Chaturvedi
- Which country has topped the rankings in World Bank’s first Human Capital Index – Singapore
- Which country was placed at the bottom of the list in World Bank’s first Human Capital Index – Chad
- Which Asian country has decided to abolish capital punishment – Malaysia
- Which country’s Parliament has passed a law to compensate victims of its 30-year-long civil war – Sri Lanka
- The Union Government has approved four projects worth over Rs 105 crore to promote which industry – Leather
- Which state is planning to launch a blue revolution – Meghalaya
- The report named “Strengthening Forest Fire Management in India”, released on October 9, 2018, was jointly prepared by the Ministry of Environment, Forest, and Climate Change (MoEFCC) and which entity – World Bank
- The government reduced excise duty on jet fuel to _____ % from current 14 %, with effect from 12th October 2018 – 11 %
- Where was India’s first India-Israel Innovation Centre (IIIC), an entrepreneurial technology hub, launched – Bengaluru
You may also download “All 250+ Weekly Current Affairs One Liner Questions” in PDF format below-
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.