Virendra Nath Datt takes Over as CMD, National Fertilizers Limited
- Virendra Nath Datt, Director (Marketing), National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) has taken over the additional charge of Chairman & Managing Director of the company today. Datt is associated withthe company as Director (Marketing) since October 2018.
- Datt has a rich professional experience of over 35 years with premier central public sector enterprises (CPSEs) such as GAIL and ONGC besides the fertiliser industry.
- Prior to joining NFL, he was Executive Director in GAIL (India) where he handled all India marketing operations of the company in addition to corporate strategy, planning and advocacy. He was also a Director on the Board of Mahanagar, Mumbai.
- Datt also had a 10 year stint with ONGC before joining GAIL in 1995.
- As Director (Marketing), NFL, Datt is credited with sustained growth in fertiliser sale of company from 43 lakh MT in 2017-18 to 57 lakh MT in 2019-20, an increase of 32 percent over previous two years. During this period, NFL established a pan India footprints in the fertiliser industry.
About National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)–
National Fertilizers Limited – Miniratna company is an India state owned producer of chemical fertilizers, organic fertilizers and industrial chemicals. As of 2018, it was the second largest producer of fertilizers in India
- Founded – 1 September 1979
- Headquarters – Noida, India
- Chairman & MD – Manoj Mishra
जीके और दैनिक करेंट अफेयर्स अपडेट हिंदी में प्राप्त करें – क्लिक करें