Vadhan authors a new book titled “Fear of God” deals with corruption, vigilantism & law
- The book of “Fear of God” written by Bomma Devara Sai Chandravadhan was published by TreeShade publications.
- Chandravadhan writes under the Pen Name, Vadhan.
- The Book was released by author and Producer Anirban Bhattacharya.
ABOUT THE BOOK
- The book weaves law, corruption, vigilantism and courtroom drama to follow the three central characters who are looking to achieve the same thing but through different means.
- A parliamentarian is brutally murdered. The vigilante’s next target is a war hero and top constitutional lawyer. A top police officer has to race against time to stop the killings. The vigilante is as devious as he is effective in instilling the fear of God into those who think they are above the law.
- The book talks about enforcing the law using an extreme form of justice delivery.
ABOUT MR. VADHAN
- He was born in Eluru, Andhra Pradesh and brought up in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, is currently living in Mumbai.
- He is a lawyer by qualification and manages regulatory risk practice.
- His first book was Shatru, a prequel to his yet unpublished fantasy Series.
- It was followed by his second book Agniputr: When Agni First Spoke
जीके और दैनिक करेंट अफेयर्स अपडेट हिंदी में प्राप्त करें – क्लिक करें