UPSC previous years paper (2009-2015)
-Previous years papers’ practising is very essential for the candidates. Practising UPSC previous year papers help the candidates in many ways mostly on the whole UPSC previous years paper give an idea of pattern of papers and also fulfill mock requirement before exam.
We at letsstudytogether are compiling upsc previous years paper and will be coming out soon with other papers too, we had come with geography upsc previous year papers before too and now in this series next is economics UPSC previous years papers from the year 2009-2015 compiled very lucidly by differentiating each sectors of economy so candidate can also identify the area more to focus on.
How to use UPSC previous year paper we had given details in last series:-click here
Here we had given the upsc previous years paper of economy:-
So from above observation you can identify that there is not a particular pattern in economics paper and due to its unpredictability it is very essential that candidate practice many types of economics as much he can and specially UPSC previous papers.
Some important tips when you solve the UPSC previous years paper of economics:-
- Observe the other options too which are not in right answers and try to find them too it will broaden our study criteria
- Practice it once either you have studied anything or not
- Practice once again after studying economics subject
Things to keep in mind:-
- In these UPSC previous years papers there are some dynamic data too that changes every year
- Updates the facts from economic survey and budget
click here to Indian economy previous year question paper .
Practice as much as mocks you can , you can also practice the mocks we provides on regular basis. Practising more and more questions will boost your confidence to do well in exams.
All the best and lets study together.