UPSC CIVIL SERVICES SYLLABUS
UPSC civil services examination is conducted in three phases
UPSC civil services syllabus remain same for prelims more or less sometimes adjustments are in mains syllabus. Here full UPSC civil services syllabus is given in detail .
Candidates who are appearing this year have been waiting for upsc civil service syllabus read syllabus carefully and all the best too all the candidates
BOOK FOR UPSC SYLLABUS CAN BE PURCHASED FROM HERE-
UPSC- IAS Syllabus(Preliminary and Main)
1.Prelims (paper 1 of general studies, paper2 of c-sat),will be objective type
UPSC PRELIMS SYLLABUS
- Current Events of National & International Importance.
- Geography of India as well as the World: Physical, Economic and Social Aspects.
- Polity & Governance of India: Constitution and the Political aspects.
- General Science.
- The General Issues on Environmental Ecology, Climate Change and Bio Diversity.
- Economic & Social Development : Demography, Sustainable Development, Inclusion, Social Sector Initiatives, Poverty, etc..,
- Indian History & Indian National Movement.
Topics in Paper II : General Ability or Aptitude (200 Marks) 33% marks compulsory
- Logical Reasoning & Analytical Ability.
- General Mental Ability.
- Comprehension Skills English language ( 10th Standard Level).
- Interpersonal Skills including Communication Skills.
- Decision Making & Problem Solving.
- Basic Numeracy (Orders of Magnitude, Numbers & their Relations, etc.., of 10th Standard Level), Data Interpretation such as Charts, Tables, Graphs, Data Sufficiency, etc.., (10th Standard Level).
The marks for paper two will not be added to result it is just passing paper.
REMAINING SYLLABUS FOR MAINS WILL BE UPLOADED SOON ON OUR WEBSITE ONLY.
For more details click