SSC CHSL 2018: Last Minute Tips
As the SSC CHSL 2018 exam is two days away, we bring to you few last-minute tips and previous year’s cut-offs for reference. These tips are brought to you by Oliveboard, an online exam preparation platform for banking, government and MBA exams.
SSC CHSL Cut-offs
The following table shows the previous year’s cut-offs for SSC CHSL Tier-I exam.
SSC CHSL Last Minute Tips
1. Proper time management
Manage the time within sections effectively. Refrain from getting stuck on one question. You will have a total of 60 minutes, so utilize them efficiently.
2. Take care of your order of attempt
Attempt the easy questions (topics you’re comfortable with) first and then move on to some of the difficult ones. This will help you gain confidence and thus, boost your performance.
3. Do NOT study too much in the last few days
It is important to have a fresh mind to perform well in the exam. Do NOT study too much during these last few days. Try to get at least 8 hours of sleep before the exam day. This is important to keep your mind fresh during the exam time.
4. Avoid all last-minute stress
Reach the exam center well before the stipulated time and carry all the relevant documents. This will keep all last-minute panic at bay.
5. Carry all the required documents
Do carry all the following documents with you.
- Carry a valid photo ID card
- Admission Certificate / Admit Card
- At least 3 passport size photographs
Hope this helps. All the Best!
Take Free SSC CHSL 2018 Mock Test
Practice a Full-Length SSC CHSL 2018 Mock Test from Oliveboard!
You may also like –
- Best Books for SSC CHSL 2018 Preparation Recommended By Toppers
- SSC CHSL Syllabus & Exam Pattern | SSC 10+2 Syllabus
You may also like
- List of Small Finance Banks with its Headquarters (HQ) | Complete Details
- List of Small Finance Banks with their Headquarters, Taglines, & Name of Chairman in Hindi