SSC CGL 2018 Recruitment Notification
SSC CGL 2018 Recruitment Notification. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has finally released SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 . This year, SSC CGL Tier I exam will take place from 25th July 2018 To 20th August 2018. SSC CGL 2018 notification is leaked, this will be uploaded on the official website on today.SSC will disclose SSC CGL 2018 Recruitment Notification on its official website today.
The last date to apply for SSC CGL 2018 Exam is 4th June 2018. Check Examination dates in the below-provided table. Read this article, to know more about SSC CGL 2018 Recruitment. Those who missed the SSC CGL 2017 Exam, here is another chance knocking at your doorstep to shape your career. You can Check the official SSC CGL 2018 Recruitment Notification from below link-
SSC CGL Recruitment 2018: Important Dates
|S. No.||Exam Events||Exam Dates|
|1||Opening Date of Online Application||5th May 2018|
|2||Last Date of Online Application||4th June 2018|
|3||SSC CGL Tier 1 2018 Exam Date||25.07.2018 to 20.08.2018 (CBE)|
|4||SSC CGL Tier 2 2018 Exam Date||27.11.2018 to 30.11.2018 (CBE)|
|5||SSC CGL Tier 3 2018 Exam Date||To be notified later (Descriptive)|
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2018
As per official SSC CGL 2018 Notification, in order to be eligible for the exam, a candidate should possess following –
- Minimum age of the Candidate should be 18 years and Maximum age is 30 years .
- Minimum Educational Qualifications: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Degree obtained through open Distance Education or Open University mode like IGNOU, needs to be recognized by Distance Education Council Accordingly.
- Earlier the Age limit of SSC CGL Exam was 18-27 years. From SSC CGL 2018 the upper age limit has been changed and it is increased to 30 years.
SSC CGL 2018 – Application Fee
|2.||Female (All Category)||–|
How to Apply Online for SSC CGL 2018
- Aspirants can apply online for SSC CGL 2017 from 5th May 2018 to 4th June 2018.
- Aspirants will be required to register themselves online through SSC’s official website ssc.nic.in or ssconline.nic.in
- On this site, Aspirants need to click on ‘Click here for New Registration’.
- After registration Aspirants are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/credit card/internet banking
- If you have earlier registered for an exam, you have your registration number and password you don’t need to register again. You can directly fill the form by clicking apply part
For More Latest jobs Notification – Click here
200+ NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Questions PDF
हाई लेवल डाटा इंटरप्रिटेशन प्रैक्टिस वर्कबुक (नवीनतम पैटर्न पर आधारित 200+ प्रश्न विस्तृत समाधान के साथ) – डाउनलोड करने के लिए क्लिक कीजिये
SBI Clerk 2018 | Railway RRB ALP & Group D | NABARD Grade A Study Material
|S. No.||Exams||Direct Links|
|1.||SBI Clerk 2018||Click Here|
|2.||SBI PO 2018||Click Here|
|3.||Railway RRB ALP & Group D 2018||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A Study Material 2018||Click Here|
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.