SSC CGL Answer Key 2018 with Question Paper
SSC CGL Answer Key 2018. SSC CGL Answer Key PDF. SSC CGL Question Paper with Answer Key. SSC CGL 2018 Tier 1 Answer Key with Question Paper in PDF. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has activated the link to download SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer key 2018. To bring more transparency in SSC Exams, SSC has timely uploaded CGL Tier I Answer Key. SSC CGL 2018 Prelims Exam was successfully conducted from 4th June to 13th June with a re-exam on 19th June at various centers across India.
Those aspirants who appeared for the SSC CGL Tier-I Exam 2018 can download their SSC CGL Answer Key PDF from the link given below. Now Candidates can evaluate their SSC CGL Tier 1 2018 scores by clicking on the link provided by logging in their credentials. Those candidates who are not satisfied with any of the solutions provided by the SSC or are at variance with the answers provided by the board can raise objections by submitting their representations through online mode. The last date to submit the representation is 30th June 2019 (5:00 PM).
SSC CGL Answer Key 2018
SSC CGL Answer Key Direct Link
|SSC CGL Answer Key Official Notification|
SSC CGL Answer Key 2018 gives the candidate an idea whether the options marked by them in the exam are correct or not. In this phase, the candidate can raise an objection for particular question/questions, if in case they find that the option listed by SSC is not correct.
How to Download SSC CGL Answer Key 2018
- Click the Direct Link above.
- Enter the User ID and Password.
- Click Login.
- You will get the SSC CGL Answer key for Paper I.
- Take out the print out of your answer key & questions paper.
- Alternatively, you can go to SSC Official Website.
- Click on the link that says, “Uploading of Answer Keys for SSC CGL Paper 2018.”
- Follow Steps 2-5 carefully.
Candidates can also challenge the questions/data/answers they find wrong by paying Rs. 100/- per question. The last date to challenge the answer key is 30th June 2019 (5:00 PM). How to challenge and submit representations in the answer key?
- Log in to the portal with your user id and password.
- Your answer key is displayed on the screen.
- Click on “Challenges” given on the top right corner of the answer key.
- Pay the required fee i.e. Rs 100 to challenge the questions.
- Mention the question id you want to challenge along with the right answer.
- Give an explanation of your challenge in the given box.
- Click on “Submit”
Download Important Free PDF
|400 Important Chemistry Questions and Answer PDF||400 Important Physics Questions and Answer PDF||400+ Important Biology Questions and Answer PDF|
|850+ One Word Substitution PDF – Download Now|